Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Focusing on my own stuff, and ignoring the madness of my family, has brought me more peace recently. I am not waiting on geopolitical events, and I have handed off the job of payback to the world at large. The mafia in various state organisations keep demanding their tribute, and there are pragmatic questions of when to make a tactical delaying payment or when to resist. But apart from that, things are pretty steady for once.
06:40 PM - Jul 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
31 July, 02:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Just cancelled my direct debit for energy. This forces them to invoice me for energy I have used, rather than me funding them up front. Costs me a few percent, but I feel I have better control. They still can't justify how my "100% Renewable" electricity has just jumped to double the previous price. Are the sun and wind being sanctioned by NATO and charging more? They can't have it both ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
30 July, 06:48
I did something so similar and I also quit looking at every post from people on who's doing what and it's made a world of difference in my level of peace. I focus mainly on positive and funny posts and only focus on what's right in front of me. I'm also enjoying finding glitches in the matrix as this movie unfolds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 July, 06:47
This is obvious in your photos, you have the ability to “see” reality and be in the moment! I have a feeling you have encouraged many anons to take time to do the same, all by just sharing your photos.

I think checking out can be difficult for a lot of people 🙋‍♀️! Something I am working on now!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
30 July, 06:46
You are loved Martin ,soon we will be in a new phase of this military Operation.
Peace and happiness brother to you 🙏🙏🇨🇦