Kim Runner @kimrunner
Me, too, Elon. Me, too....if we can't have fun and enjoy life then what are we living for exactly?!
10:49 AM - Jul 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
31 July, 02:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
sometimes nonsense is exactly what we need♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
30 July, 11:49
😂 just a little non-sense

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 July, 11:51
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
:)

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
30 July, 09:36
I love a lil nonsense myself :)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 July, 09:47
In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication
It's the only way to be :)

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
30 July, 03:15
Couldnt resist 😂

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
30 July, 02:26
nonsense (n.)
"that which is lacking in sense, language or words without meaning or conveying absurd or ridiculous ideas," 1610s, from non- "not" + sense (n.);
If you Know you Know
sense (n.)
late 14c., "meaning, signification, interpretation" (especially of Holy Scripture); c. 1400, "the faculty of perception;" from Old French sens "one of the five senses; meaning; wit, understanding" (12c.) and directly from Latin sensus "perception, feeling, undertaking, meaning," from sentire "perceive, feel, know."

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
30 July, 02:19
The last several years haven’t been all that fun…..time to add a little nonsense back in and lift your spirits! Joy, love and laughter….and always a bit of nonsense! ❤️🫶🏻

American Girl @Americangirl
30 July, 02:10

TBo ogg donated @tbog
30 July, 01:38
We'd be woke robots ... wokebots 🤣

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
30 July, 01:23
😜😝🙃 !

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
30 July, 01:01
A time for everything,
and everything in its time.

Everything in moderation - even moderation...

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
30 July, 12:24
I second that Kim😊

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
30 July, 11:55
Life is like a roll of toilet paper, it goes faster at the end.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
30 July, 10:53
fun is part of us that needs to grow more, I'm in.