Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
30 July, 06:03
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
30 July, 06:42
this is been one of the hardest couple of weeks on my body. I have a MS and I’ve always claimed it doesn’t have me. This week and probably the week before I have had battle after battle and once in a while I leave my sword down the praise God I always get back up. I will go to battle with wound in hand. I will fight to the bitter and because I am not only fighting for me I am fighting for greater cause. we are in GODS ARMY we are digital warriors we will fight to the end

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
30 July, 06:42
this is been one of the hardest couple of weeks on my body. I have a MS and I’ve always claimed it doesn’t have me. This week and probably the week before I have had battle after battle and once in a while I leave my sword down the praise God I always get back up. I will go to battle with wound in hand. I will fight to the bitter and because I am not only fighting for me I am fighting for greater cause. we are in GODS ARMY we are digital warriors we will fight to the end