Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
29 July, 01:19
RUSSIAN GESARA DEEP STATE TRAPPED IN A CORNER HUNTER TO BE INDICTED~!

THREE CANADIAN DOCTORS DIE AT ONE TORONTO HOSPITAL IN THE SAME WEEK~!

https://rumble.com/v1e0al9...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
29 July, 01:21
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
FIRST YOU INJECT ALL THE DOCTORS AND THEN YOU INJECT ALL THE MILITARY, POLICEMEN AND FIREMEN AND THEN YOU INJECT THE GENERAL POPULATION AND FOR THOSE THAT REFUSE YOU HAVE NOBODY LEFT TO SAVE YOU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AndrewZebrunIII in this post can reply
Robert Franz @afsocrob
31 July, 03:24
What so many Americans don't even know is that even though the regimes of China and Russia are Corrupt as hell, Xi and Putin are Close ALLIES of Donald Trump and they both know he is still the Lawful American President.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
31 July, 06:24
There are many people that still view Russia through the cold war lense. The MSM still push them as an enemy. They aren't. A friend (American) I've known for 25+ years has been living over there for almost 8 years. He loves it. He insists that he has more social freedom there than I do here. I almost went over there for a visit a few years ago but due to events on the horizon I didn't. When this is all over I will cross another adventure off my bucket list. By the way....the Russian people don't hate us. They just wish we would hurry up and fix OUR country rather than fook up others.