Only people mentioned by NasNas in this post can reply
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
30 July, 09:48
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
Thinking it was brought up to awaken people but have yet to see enough to completely believe anything is ACTUALLY going to come from it. If its not on the box (TV) most dont get what is happening. So say goodbye to what this country was!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 July, 09:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 July, 12:51
I think the real benefit is it got all of our brains working again :). They don't teach critical thinking in our schools and the way in which Q worked, curious minds searched and kept digging and digging and digging. They also knew that the materials and knowledge was VERY difficult to cope with so Q gave us a community to support us. I am grateful.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
30 July, 12:49
WORD

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 July, 05:35
With an uncanny record of being accurate.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
29 July, 05:26
Dan Quayle is Q. 🥷