Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
29 July, 07:41
I never thought I would feel such deep grief and I just dont know how to heal, how do you even heal from loosing your dad when he was such an important part of your life?

If I had to live the previous year and a half up until December, on an infinite loop with all the pandemic bullshit, just to have him in my life, I would do it in a heart beat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Native @ncshortcake57
My Dad passed in July 2020 (my Mom in 2013). I had been living with & taking care of him for 6-1/2 years. The first 6-9 months was the hardest for me. I'm not sure you ever really "get over" losing a parent or a grandparent, especially when you're very close to them.... but you come to accept it. I'm no longer anyone's little girl.
04:59 PM - Jul 29, 2022
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ncshortcake57 in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
29 July, 10:14
In response Southern Native to her Publication
Your dad is very lucky he had you to care for him, I can only begin to imagine the pain of loosing both parents.

I certainly havent accepted it yet, the dreams and nightmares are still haunting me and I keep thinking 'oh I will just call and ask dad, he will know what to do'.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Native @ncshortcake57
30 July, 11:37
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
I'm fortunate in that we got to know one another again and became closer than we'd been in years. Time does heal all wounds and the pain gets easier to bear. Now I am so grateful for the memories.