Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
30 July, 11:41
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Hmmm. I wonder how many pairs of shoes AF1 owns? How many forks, pairs of underwear, socks or anything else AF1 owns? You can only use 1 at a time right? But the answer is:
BECAUSE WE CAN OWN AS MUCH OF ANYTHING AS WE CAN AFFORD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
30 July, 11:33
love my American brothers and sisters ❤🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 July, 10:33
I’m jealous🤣🤣🤣😁

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
30 July, 02:30
😂😂😂😂

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 July, 02:21
just saw the guns on the metal roof😂🤣😂

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
29 July, 11:10
I like their hardwoods 😂

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 July, 08:56
looks like they need to buy more guns to me

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
30 July, 11:34
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
lol..maybe a couple more

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
29 July, 07:00
No I Can’t, But I Love That Floor! lol

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
29 July, 05:46
Expensive to kerp that lot loaded...

Miss. Messina @Messina
29 July, 05:37
just in case. :)

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
29 July, 05:34
🤣 I cannot stop laughing! Ahhh, does one need a totally new permit to buy the 30th unit?

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
29 July, 05:21
😆☺️

TBo ogg donated @tbog
29 July, 03:14
That's a lot of servicing. 🤣

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
29 July, 02:53
LOL

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
29 July, 02:47
like shoes coins purses paintings variety is never a bad thing .. versatility is always good ... may not never need to use they can be used to hunt ..... BUT if ever invaded its about having the ability to take out the enemy ... plenty to go around if you need more hands ... main;y it is not anybody s business... licensed by the 2nd amendment 1776 ....which is totally separate from America the corporation unconstitutional was so the corp set up to steal money calling it federal taxes from we the people.....

John Tiger @JohnTiger
29 July, 02:31
The OP doesn't understand the concept of collections. 🤦‍♂️
That's a mighty cool collection, imagine going to the range and having fun with one unique firearm a day? wooahhh :)

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 July, 02:25
I want a house made with all windows🙄 floor to ceiling😎 those 3D printers print "glass"?

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
29 July, 02:24
Seriously! Image the horror of an intruder walking into a spotless glass door and got a boo-boo! 😜

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
29 July, 02:02
America, Fuck Around And Find Out.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 July, 01:58
. 😉😎

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
29 July, 01:44
zombie apocalypse is just one valid reason!

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
29 July, 05:09
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
ya i live in a house with many windows and I really hope that zombie shit dint happen 😳