Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
So if we were going to go thru with Anon-Island do you think we should host visitors as a business and income for residents or should we just keep it Private for residents and their families?

Host Visitors

Private. Family Only.

11:45 AM - Jul 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
05 August, 04:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’ll be packed and ready to go in June 2023 after my son graduates. We are moving to Florida to be by the water so an Anon-Island would be a way better option. I can set up a colorful healing center with oils, tinctures, camphor and even Ivermectin!!!!…some whole leaf teas and of course, play some high vibe 528hz music to go with the natural sounds of the crashing ocean waves on the island. Dreaming big! All are welcome!!! Here to serve and heal!! All Love!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
31 July, 01:33
I say host and have private "Nobody" owns sanctuary and #TAKE10 :)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
31 July, 10:21
Not sure how everyone is going to feel after real healing occurs. Might be a bit premature to ask. Right now I'd think a rotate in and out, live there if you wish, as long as zero tolerance for evil.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 July, 10:03
In their current state - I would not let sleepers withing 100 miles of the island.

I like peace, quiet, tranquillity, order - they know none of those...

We have learned to keep folk that do not understand or value those things at arms length. It's going to be a long time before I trust them again... they will have to prove by ACTION they have changed, words will never do it for me, ever again.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
31 July, 10:02
I am not one for island living and honestly don't get what any of this is about. Epstein had an island and we know how that worked out. Sounds more like prison to me than freedom. Are you trying to get us to collectively manifest you an island?

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
31 July, 10:04
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
Ironic huh?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 July, 09:46
If I can, I would visit. So visitors. ALSO, I actually intended and WOULD have lived on the island of Guam, in a hut as a tiny kid. MY idea, so got a thing for like, finally a place with no sleepers, NOBODY near my house wherever I live. BUT would I visit and bring some snacks, FOOK yes, I am kind of a private person. I just fookin love patriots and appreciate the group on here. Waited decades to see patriots line the earth like sands along the seashores. BEAUTIFUL SITE>

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
31 July, 09:42
I think it should start out as private, family only. Then slowly create, review and expand working together.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
30 July, 08:55
The whole concept of Anon Island seems amazing to me and would be very cool if it came to fruition! I think it would have to start off Private and then we’d have to just see how things go from there. Over time it might feel a bit creepy having it strictly private, just sayin’ 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸🥰

Just Me!!!! @Sunshine6886
30 July, 03:03
i hit the private only when scrolling. i think everyone should be invited but those not red-pilled will get it on the island. Truth museum, Anon museum, meme museum, etc ... you get the picture.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
30 July, 11:09
There are millions of Anons worldwide! How will this include all anons or would it? Not trying to put down your idea, but this feels uncomfortable to me, almost like only the “cream of the crop” anons would be included. Hoping this pist does not offend anyone, just speaking what came from my heart

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
30 July, 09:39
The stats on this is not worldwide…the results only matter if participants are all included … Anon Island is international ….
so the status of this request can’t make sense either from the start of it

Other Half @Otherhalf
30 July, 08:30
I think allowing new people to come through helps keep things interesting for residents and gives visitors a fresh perspective... win-win. As long as visitors are required to behave properly, it provides a little spark of unpredictability that can be really productive.

Olaf Koll @OlafK
30 July, 09:23
In response Other Half to her Publication
❤️ i think this is a good answer

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
30 July, 06:39
as in off world visitors? I guess it would depend on if they were good guys. we don’t want anyone trying to take over again. being a host is a funny word too, not sure. but in an ideal universe it would be great to interact in a positive way.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
30 July, 05:59
I still don’t know how to answer this one. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 July, 03:48
thinking bout this♥️

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

John Tiger @JohnTiger
30 July, 01:40
You gotta host visitors, how else would we have captivating tales from traveling strangers?

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
30 July, 01:00
How about a smaller island just far enough away so we can host family and still keep our privicy, but would be easy to commute. We could have some type of accommodations for visitors and markets for groceries and neccesities. Anons who wanted to work part time could man the ammenities to generate income. Lots of varitions could be workable. Boats and aircraft accesible.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
30 July, 12:27
Why do we get isolated to an Island (((They))) should be the ones isolated to an Island. Give us God's Country.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
30 July, 12:49
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
we need a place where we can no and be known by our love for our truth our love for our people a place were we can always feel at home

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 July, 11:56
On one hand, I love the idea of Anon Island, on the other, this concept doesn't seem to vibe with no one person over another. How do we make our brave new world inclusive?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 July, 11:26
I was thinking about your question. We don't know who the visitors would potentially be. Are they those who had to go into witness protection? Are they survivors of trafficking?

If they are survivors and/or victims of the d.s., YES YES YES, we would love them to visit the island.

29 July, 10:28
I think for a short time it would be nice to simply relax knowing that we're all on the same team and that we have each other's backs. If people want/need the income, that's fine with me. I will help everyone I am able to help with $$$ if/when my ship comes in.

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
29 July, 09:48
I chose “Family” only because I feel like once we makeit through to the otherside of this insane storm there should be an opportunity to look eachother in the eye, smile, rejoice together and hug one another! Picture it, (the most beautiful surrondings,
fine food, good music, maybe an adult beverage (or two), lots of laughter, peace, safety, acceptance… all these and so much more, I feel should be had by the those who held the line and kept the Faith! For a while anyway, perhaps later we can invite the “mockers!” lol! 😂 J/K
PS. this is me commenting, I could prob do a cartwheel if I got a “Follow” from @vincentkennedy 🙏🏼🥹🫣

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
29 July, 10:39
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
18 cartwheels? 🙃

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
29 July, 10:05
Boat ride yesterday, thinking of you Fam! 🌈✨️

29 July, 10:30
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
Alaska? Beautiful scenery.

Red Edge @Rededge
30 July, 03:08
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
Oh wow so beautiful ❤️

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
29 July, 09:18
we are all family!

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
29 July, 09:12
No infiltration🙏✨🙏✨🙏✨

Garden of Heroes @Gardenofheroes
29 July, 08:39
How about both? Visitors only during prescribed short intervals and only in certain areas. Or not--not a deal breaker.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 July, 06:40
Follow Huma
Q 45

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 July, 06:31
AU island?
AU = Anon University 😁

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
01 August, 01:00
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I know how to make trees grow in a rock. I would go there immediately and without internet. 🙂

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
01 August, 01:01
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
SOLITUDE. YES.