Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
Dinesh D'Souza on George Soros: "I don't know if I'd call him evil incarnate, but he's pretty close to it. There are very few people who could be called the spawn of Satan, but this guy comes fairly close." 🔥

"Soros puts millions of dollars into district attorney races so that criminal-friendly DAS win. But as Dinesh reports, there is currently a powerful countermovement to recall the Soros-backed district attorneys 💥"

From Patriots are in Control
https://t.me/Patri0tsarein...
10:57 AM - Jul 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
29 July, 03:20
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
We got one in 2016, Darius Pattillo, after allegations of underage stuff against his repub opponent. Still have the son of a bitch.

The demographics of this county has changed due to the crap hitting the fan in adjoining counties and the holder/obama trashing suburbs:

https://nypost.com/2016/05...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
29 July, 01:55
Fighting this battle in Massachusetts. There is one good DA left in the state and he is Tim Cruz in Plymouth County which has the lowest crime anywhere in the area....because he's actually tough on criminals. Amazing how that works. He is in the fight of his life right now against a Soros-backed candidate with endless resources. Absolute warzone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
29 July, 01:45
Soros spawn-of-Satan DA's ARE being recalled!
Rule of Law & Order IS ascendant.
Thanks be to God!

TBo ogg donated @tbog
29 July, 01:14
Goes to show you what a few men with resources can do.

This is why they hide