Blue Jay @BlueJay76
My dad passed away in the early hours of the morning, I woke about an hour before he went. I was in the most intense physical pain I’ve ever experienced. I’m sure I was feeling the pain he felt at the end. He had pneumonia caused by COPD, my lungs were on fire and I couldn’t get any relief from it, I could barely walk. Shortly after we left the hospital, the pain went away completely. I’m glad he’s finally free from that pain 🙏
10:23 AM - Jul 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by BlueJay76 in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
03 August, 12:22
In response Blue Jay to his Publication
((hugs))

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
01 August, 02:10
I'm glad his pain is gone too.
Beaming love and prayer your way
My question is WHY would the hospital allow your Dad to suffer with pain How cruel is this behavior
In a hospital with thousands of pain-aid shameful

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Jay @BlueJay76
01 August, 02:29
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Thank you 🙏 I feel good, I'm glad he's free.
I have a feeling hospitals will be obsolete soon, we'll all be free from them!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
31 July, 01:08
🙏🙏🙏

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
30 July, 11:20
God bless you both.

Emma ElT @auntieeme
30 July, 11:08
🙏🌹

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
30 July, 10:26
I’m so sorry for the loss of your dad. I’m glad he is not suffering any more. Cherish the bond you shared with him. Must have been strong for you to feel his pain in his last moments. Prayers for you and your family.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
30 July, 10:19
So sorry to hear your sad news...😔 Sending hugs and prayers... hang in there 🙏💗

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
30 July, 10:18
💖🙏

Whos 2know @Whos2know
30 July, 10:17
Im so very sorry for your loss. Prayer for comfort for your family.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
30 July, 05:34
My 💖felt condolences to you and 🙏🙏 for healing 💖✨

Blue Jay @BlueJay76
30 July, 05:46
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Thank you 🙏

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
30 July, 11:34
sorry for your loss. Lost my dad 12 years ago when i was 28. Stay strong day by day you will get through this. Keep battling on for him. We are with you. Prayers up for you and family 🙏🏻🙏🏻💚💚

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
30 July, 09:59
Prayers 🙏🏼. My dad passed the same way and i dont wish this on my worst enemy. sending healing vibes. 🙏🏼❤️ God speed.

Blue Jay @BlueJay76
30 July, 10:00
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
Sorry to hear that 🙏 Thank you, I appreciate it!

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
30 July, 07:45
maybe he didn’t feel any pain at all because you took it for him. 🙏

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
30 July, 03:39
I am so sorry for your loss, I lost my dad in December, sending you lots of love 💚

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
30 July, 02:26

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 July, 02:23
🙏💙🙏

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
30 July, 02:09
🙏🙏🙏🥰

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
30 July, 01:50
I am so sorry for your loss. ❤️🙏🕊

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
29 July, 11:59
May he Rest in Peace and God grant you and your family Peace that surpasses all understanding.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 July, 11:35
🙏🙏🙏I'm so sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace. Praying for you and your family.

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
29 July, 11:00
I LOVE YOU

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
29 July, 10:23
🙏Prayers to you and your family!

Rita Cain @Ritamarie
29 July, 10:15
sorry buddy

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
29 July, 09:54
🙏🏻❤️✝️

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
29 July, 09:43
Awww I am sorry for your loss. I am praying for your family!!! ❤️ 🙏

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
29 July, 09:42
I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May your dad rest in peace and finally be free from his pain. May he fly high with the angels. GOD Bless You All.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
29 July, 09:41
I am so very sorry for the loss of your dad.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
29 July, 09:31
My heart and prayers are with you and your family. VERY sorry for your loss, and joining you in great thanks for him being free from pain. 🙏💞

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
29 July, 08:51
I know what you're going through and am so sorry. I'm glad your Dad is free of his pain. Praying for you both💙