Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 June, 10:02
Well first time Nana has run across this pic!
JFK original Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
09 June, 12:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I really wish this would all stop. It's embarrassing to see everyone trying to convince themselves JFK survived that day. This is just as ridiculous as Bob Joyce being Elvis.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
28 July, 01:11
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
actually he died at 103. Do your research and you will not be embarrassed.

Data Gramma @Vic
28 July, 04:35
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Not the least bit embarrassed. Are you?

28 July, 04:43
nope not at all. the truth sets you free and God wins.

Data Gramma @Vic
Rochelle, I saw the incident. You don't walk away from having a huge piece of your head blown away. I wish he had lived through it as well, but he didn't.
04:45 PM - Jul 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Vic in this post can reply
28 July, 04:50
it was a clone!

Data Gramma @Vic
28 July, 04:54
No. It wasn't. In those days politicians, including presidents, could drive through the streets in convertibles and wave at crowds. It was common place and personable. I was 10 years old at the time. Much different in those days than it is now..much, much different.