Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Sometimes I just do photos because I am too tired to produce anything more demanding. It's a kind of mindless amusement that has a happy collateral benefit for others.
04:34 PM - Jul 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
28 July, 07:00
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You take beautiful pictures .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
28 July, 06:42
You bring joy to many. I resonate with your statement....I photo journal everyday--keeps me in the NOW. Much gratitude for you Martin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
28 July, 05:47
Just do what resonates brother...
💚🌟💚

LeLe John @Grace1125
28 July, 05:41
and hipefully sending smiles back at ya 😊

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
28 July, 05:22
Nothing mindless about sharing your acuity in the field. It matches your spoken word. It helps to level us and remember there is beauty amongst the madness. Thank you.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 July, 05:10
First time I’ve seen “collateral benefit” used. I like it!

Islands Onthebeach @Islandsonthebeach
28 July, 05:09
your photos feel very personal, like a hand shake.
pleased to meet you.

hope saxton @Scribe11
28 July, 05:05
Your photos have magical healing properties. They make so many people happy and that is worth more than money can buy

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

hope saxton @Scribe11
28 July, 05:07
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
These are great!! Thank you for sharing!

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
28 July, 04:46
Thanks Martin! I love your beautiful photos! 😊💖(((HUG)))

Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
28 July, 04:41
how is Last of the summer wine country, these days ?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 July, 04:37
Nature is rejuvenating.
Most often your photos boost me.