EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
27 July, 05:58

Juan O'Savin comments on the talk about JFK Jr. alive
in his recent interview -

"President Trump himself is not kidding around.
And he's having a bit of fun on this issue.
Remember he just had his personal jet repainted
in the same colors that John's plane was coming up
on the event of the crash.
That was not a mistake, it was trolling. He was saying
you think this over, you think we forgot about it ? "

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
I found it ...You Tube....THE TRUMP TIME TRAVEL MIRACLE........by Jetson White! Go to marker 53:53 Its about how JOHN TITOR saved JFK JR. .........All Jetson White videos are AMAZING! 😊.
03:54 PM - Jul 28, 2022
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cathyldup in this post can reply
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
28 July, 08:01
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Thanks for letting me know about the video.
It has some good evidence that John Titor
was on the Q team.
He may have even been the one making the Q drops.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
28 July, 04:39
I did a video search and got nothing.

It may have been removed from youtube.
Please let me know where to find it.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
28 July, 04:41
Ok. I may have to just type in the address from the browser.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
28 July, 04:44
Try Time Travel and the Plan to Save the World.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
28 July, 04:24
Thank you for sharing. Everyone should watch Jetson's videos. If you need Hope, these will do it. Now im watching the Tesla, The New Yorker video. I forgot what was on all these, its been a while. God Bless. 😊 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

drew tyler @wncpattymillsriva
28 July, 04:01
john tutor stuff always called to me. long story short it def aided me in my travels. introduction of certain concepts helped in my worst moments. looking glass, quantum computing, holy ghost, all working against darkness.

drew tyler @wncpattymillsriva
28 July, 04:01
In response drew tyler to his Publication
remember john was supposedly sent to get a specific ibm computer part etc etc... its some wild shit. no more wild then our lives today though

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
28 July, 04:31
In response drew tyler to his Publication
It is a magical miracle of History most dont know about. I just fell into the Jetson White videos a while back and found the connection between Tesla, Uncle John JFK JR and John Titor. Its so Awesome!!!! 😊