Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
28 July, 02:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
Maybe we should run a pole to see how many of the AU fam are the barefoot type. It’s one of the hardest concepts to convince my siblings of. “Government, religion and hollywood are full of satanic worshiping pedophiles” - easy peasy. You should walk around outside without shoes. 😱 Go figure!
03:00 PM - Jul 28, 2022
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
28 July, 06:30
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I love being barefoot outside in the summer. i hate shoes. I have plantar fasciitis and prefer to be barefoot. Im always barefoot in the house.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
28 July, 07:28
In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication
Me too.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 July, 03:25
I dislike wearing shoes. Always barefoot inside.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
28 July, 03:19
Funny I’ve been wondering about that very thing lately. I never wear shoes unless I have to. even in winter in MN I’m barefoot

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
28 July, 03:19
Funny I’ve been wondering about that very thing lately. I never wear shoes unless I have to. even in winter in MN I’m barefoot

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 July, 03:03
I would but right now all we have is dirt no grass

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 July, 03:04
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Dirt is fine😉

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts