Tyler 316 @TWM316
I may not have done as much as others, but I've done my fair share of research on a number of topics. It's most of what I've done for the past few years with some decoding on the side. Throughout it all the one thing I've learned above all else is that [they] have lied about everything. History and the world as we know it is not what we think it is, and I think that has been the point of our awakening. To uncover and seek out truths regardless of how uncomfortable they might be to us. There's a saying that goes, "I would rather be hurt by the truth, than comforted with a lie". I think that's why VK said that only after we get answers can we begin to heal. Because the answers we find may not be the answers we want. Answers that can shatter an entire reality that we have attached ourselves too. I think that's what it really means to put on the Armor of G_d. To walk through that Valley of the Shadow of Death and come out the other side a stronger person because of it.

"Fear not."
02:53 PM - Jul 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by TWM316 in this post can reply
Miss. Messina @Messina
31 July, 02:57
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Well said Tyler , I have such respect for all you stand for , and your hard work you put into , I also knowdest you're sooo humble .. been a fan for awhile Thank you 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
31 July, 02:59
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
also been meaning to ask 3:16 , is that a quote from John 3:16 ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
31 July, 02:44
Tyler, when I see a post of yours, from what I remember they always have great content. We are all equal here, no one above another. Each of us has been given gifts from God to use. You are definitely using the ones God gave you. Thank you.

I was one of those people for whom fear ruled my existence. It's only recently, through prayer and the guidance of others here on AU, Bible verses, learning to listen to the Holy Spirit inside, learning to trust my inner voice and gut, living with intention and in presence; that I have been freed from fear. Part of this was letting go of my need to have others that I love dearly be awake. The truths that we know after our searches, can only be known by looking for them ourselves and diving in.

Whatever is thrown at me, I know I can endure. Thank you for this lovely post, and for sharing your feelings.

(Q)uality (C)ontrol ☝️ @DevilDawgRob
31 July, 02:38
PREACH, Patriot!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
31 July, 02:35
All of your contributions have been enormous and appreciated Tyler! Alone we are all a ripple, standing together should to shoulder we are a hurricane!

WWG1WGA

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
31 July, 02:59
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
The ripple effect can change the world.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
31 July, 02:35
Well said !

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
28 July, 03:16
I love this and find it to be very true in my experience. Once I walked away from situations that didn't serve me, took responsibility for my own life, admitted my wrong doings & asked forgiveness, found peace & contentment, the illusion started to fall away. I know I couldn't have handled it prior to those things happening in my life. Throw all the crazy at me now! I've got this.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
28 July, 03:01
Agree 100%. I think all of us will be extremely surprised and blown away by the full truth, whatever that may be.