Kim Runner @kimrunner
TRUTH...for anyone dealing with a PooPoo situation!

Happy Thursday!
10:02 AM - Jul 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
04 August, 06:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Words to Live by! 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Wwg1wga @Clw1969
28 July, 02:41
God I needed this..Life keeps punching me so hard I cant breathe..thank you💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
28 July, 02:42
In response Christine Wwg1wga to her Publication
💙💯👍🏻☀️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 July, 02:05
WooWoo I needed this yesterday! But still good to hear!
Love to you Kim! Happy Thursday! 🥰🙏🏼

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
28 July, 11:31
We love you Kim❤️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 July, 07:55
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
♥️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
28 July, 11:25
a mouthful of truth right there😊

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
28 July, 11:00
Happy thursday! Unload the poo and fly:)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 July, 11:03
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
lol. GM SE!

Ange Love @LoveM
28 July, 10:58
Which leads to the manifestation of a different outcome🙏❤️Good morning Kim😇Much love and light for your day❣️

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
28 July, 10:58
There are 3 activities where my mind seems to be able to get into the full and proper mindset needed to deal with "Shitty Situations".

In order:
1. Being in/on Water
2. Church (prayer, meditation)
3. Yard/Farm Work

I enjoy the relationships I have with people, but if I were to be totally honest...I equally enjoy solitude especially when doing the 3 activities listed.

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
28 July, 10:36
you guys always know when to post, repost the perfect message. Thank you.

Miss. Messina @Messina
28 July, 10:29
Good morning Kim hope you have an amazing day. I love this , great reminder, it seems to be happening every day , something/ someone wants to disturb the peace lol , there was a time I would’ve handled Poopoo situation Sicilian style :) I have matured some since then ;)

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 July, 10:27
Many times when I am struggling, your positive posts, and many others lift me up.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Many times when I am struggling, your positive posts, and many others lift me up.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
so true!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
28 July, 10:26
Happy Thursday Kim.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
28 July, 11:32
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
i don’t think things are worse…things have been really bad for a long time but we just didnt know it. Hang in there fren…we are all doing this together and nothing can stop what God has ordained..and i mean NOTHING

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 July, 10:10
🎯🎯🎯