Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
26 July, 02:40
This is the second night in a row that I dream of AI robots that look just like humans. In fact, on a visual level you can’t tell them apart.

The first night I dreamt that my life was in danger and an AI that looked like a human pretended to be my boyfriend so that he’d be with me 24/7 and people wouldn’t think anything of it. That way he protected me, kind of like a bodyguard.

And last night, I dreamt that I was at a family gathering and I noticed there was something off about my mom’s behavior. I talked to her and really looked at her. At one point she spilled something on her shirt and I followed her into where she was changing and that’s when I realized that she was a robot.

Has anyone else been having dreams which are out of your usual?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
I keep dreaming about saving children
Different times, places
All I do is try to get them to escape, hide them, protect them...
About AI no kidding, when I croos people Im starting to ask myself is he real? is she a bot?! Weird times...
02:45 PM - Jul 26, 2022
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
26 July, 02:51
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
You know what I’m starting to wonder? If when we dream, deep in our subconscious if we’re actually traveling into the past or future? Or sometimes we’re staying in the present.
Take the dreams you’re having about saving children for example, It could be the past or future you that’s actually doing that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
26 July, 02:54
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
I think it is
I think its something the past me have been doing a lot
I hope the future me won't need to do that anymore...