Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
28 July, 01:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
were you listening in early this morning, my neurons were in a tangle under my skin . . . or just timing. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
26 July, 10:37
Happy Tuesday Kim.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
26 July, 10:04
Love. Faith. Hope.

I have my LOVE glasses on 💕

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
26 July, 09:54
Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 July, 09:55
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
:)

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 July, 09:46
Morning Kim😊 wild that you posted this, just yesterday, after receiving a crap email from the corrupt sheriff's dept, I felt so dishearted AGAIN. Sat down and cried. I am not much on crying but I felt them breaking me...AGAIN. I turned on my 432hz and let it go. Decided to respond with love when everything in me wanted to tell them to fook a the way off.
I know God has this issue in His very capable hands, my part is done. Only thing left for me in it is to keep the faith. So.....I choose LOVE. They can't have my joy or my tears anymore, they can have LOVE. THEIR truth will come out in the end....and it surely won't be for everyone. Thanks for posting this, I hope we all choose love💖

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 July, 09:51
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Love this, Benna, but that is a sucky situation!
Sorry, you had a bad day.
We all do, but it's how we respond to it that matters.
Lots of inner work on myself to figure this out.
It's pretty freeing when you do though, right?! :)