Only people mentioned by BlueJay76 in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
25 October, 02:50
In response Blue Jay to his Publication
tick tock..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
16 September, 08:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
24 July, 12:46
😱🀫😎Rutro. I live near Cooperstown and this is HOF Induction Day today Baseball HOF.... Mucho blacko cars I have been seeing. Mucho NJ plates this AM... Running? Methinks it would be a target rich environment for la policia/federales/mill.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
24 July, 12:29
πŸ‘‡πŸΏ ICYMI

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q The Storm Rider
We have been telling you the Queen is dead!!!...
How they kept the DEATH OF THE QUEEN hidden
for nearly 2 years is astounding.
ANONS knew The TRUTH long ago πŸ˜‰

β†’ Many are missing in the Royal family (not reported)
β†’ UK MAJESTY major castles, estates closed
Buckingham palace closed first time in history
& reopens as museum & self guided tours..
β†’ many CCP Elites are missing (not reported)
β†’ many are missing in the U.S. > elites > celebrities
military personnel, CIA, FBI AGENTS (not reported)
β†’ DC GHOST TOWN / NO MONEY, BROKE DISTRICT...
10 square miles of central DC buildings closed down.
EMPTY.
β†’ CHINA CCP ELITES fortress & dynasty homes & Estates
EMPTY/deserted..
β†’ VATICAN RUNS OUT OF MONEY (!?!!)

If you don't know what's happening . You'll never know!!!

If you know... Keep your seats belts buckled buttercups!!!!!!

t.me/qthestormrider777

#NCSWIC
#TheGreatAwakening
#TheBestIsTrulyToCome

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
24 July, 05:10
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Just curious one thing. How are we going to clean up the border run by cartels human trafficking mess? The locals all discuss this openly on the social media groups. We have a scary picture painted for us.

Michael Riegel @stormhunter514
24 July, 06:02
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
GhoseEzra and Q the Storm are both frauds.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
24 July, 12:18
Tick.....Toc ⏰

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 July, 08:36
Amen!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 July, 08:13
Praying for the fall of our local preacher pedo protected by our PD πŸ™ πŸ™

arba happihr @arba
23 July, 07:14
Time is invisible
only memories note time
Cant wait

David Treciak @scifiwriter
23 July, 06:53
This was written 3 years ago and since then many doors have been kicked in. If you follow Monkey Werx then you know Gitmo has been a busy place.

Ana Tate @Anatated
23 July, 06:32
Somehow, I think this is possible.
I know/knew a notorious SOB, involved in all sorts of things, that on the surface, seem legit. 5yrs ago, got baptized, 3 yrs ago, went bankrupt, 1yr ago, dead.
He spent the last 4 yrs of his life trying to make amends. Trying to fix the people that he broke. He discovered, that was impossible. Fully vaxxed, he died β€œsuddenly” in his kitchen.
Do I have proof? No. But I know what he did in life and I know the people that he hurt. It could all be coincidence. It just seems a little like the story of what we’ve been told would happen.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 July, 06:11
The time to repent is now because NCSWIC

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
23 July, 05:44
Glory to GOD!!!

Blue Jay @BlueJay76
23 July, 06:01
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Blue Jay @BlueJay76
23 July, 05:39
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Š