Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on TRUTH Social - 11;50am Eastern...
12:15 PM - Jul 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
24 July, 05:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
OHH I am all about the QUESTIONS - I have asked many in the last few days - not one answer :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
24 July, 05:14
OHH I am all about the QUESTIONS - I have asked many in the last few days - not one answer :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 July, 08:18
The only stupid question is the one you fail to ask.

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
23 July, 07:26
TS is getting better but some things must be addressed...
Anyway I am happy to be there!

TrueView Patriot @TimA
23 July, 05:55
Constitution first line 👍🏻

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 July, 05:39

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
23 July, 08:20
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Gezzzz, Ive been seriously debating whether I should or not!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
23 July, 03:57
Thank you VK.

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
23 July, 03:53
Thank you.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 July, 02:54

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 July, 02:23
5x5

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
23 July, 01:48
They only want to keep the sheep, free thinkers need to be eliminated. The sheep are also their Guinea pigs.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 July, 01:47

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 July, 01:42
😁Looking forward to the curtain call 😎

White Hat Chat @whitehatchat
23 July, 01:37
extremally… dasting spelling

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 July, 01:42
In response White Hat Chat to her Publication
There's been quite a few of those today lol

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
23 July, 12:41
🧐LARGE CORPORATIONS CONTROL RISE OF SUBSCRIPTION HEALTHCARE?

Amazon announced that it’s acquiring 1LifeHealthcare Inc., the parent company of primary-care network One Medical, for $3.9B. The health practice has 180 offices and offers benefits to employees at more than 8,000 companies.

“Amazon’s takeover of One Medical is the latest shot in a terrifying new stage in the business model of the world’s largest corporations," said Barry Lynn Executive Director of Open Markets Institute, an advocate for antitrust regulation. "The deal will expand Amazon’s ability to collect the most intimate and personal of information about individuals, in order to track, target, manipulate, and exploit people in ever more intrusive ways."

And Congressional investigators said One Medical abused access to Covid-19 vaccines to push people looking for vaccines into paying for One Medical memberships.

https://thefr.com/news/are...

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
23 July, 01:40
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
I can see people using this. My state has only 1 choice for health insurance, Blue Cross Blue Shield. It’s $2800 per month with a $17,000 deductible. I hope help is on the way!

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
23 July, 12:34
What if the SC overturning Roe v Wade cut off a supply that would otherwise make the Vax more lethal?

- Just a thought on VK's post.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
23 July, 02:11
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
keep thinking like that! never crossed my mind..but yes, you may be on to something big!
definitely may deter their next move..

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
24 July, 01:49
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Sorry the Supply is still there due to the fact that there are still to many States that still allow Abortions