Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
🎤 Vince Kennedy McMahon Announces Retirement From WWE

McMahon’s retirement comes after it was announced in June that he would be stepping back from his roles as chairman and CEO of WWE amid an ongoing investigation into allegations that he paid out millions of dollars to multiple women to keep quiet about alleged affairs. The Wall Street Journal reported that McMahon ultimately paid a total of $12 million as part of the agreements.

“As I approach 77 years old, I feel it’s time for me to retire as Chairman and CEO of WWE,” McMahon said in a statement released by the sports entertainment company.

McMahon went on to say in his statement that his daughter Stephanie McMahon and WWE president Nick Khan would serve as co-CEOs upon his departure, with Stephanie also serving as chairwoman.
07:51 PM - Jul 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
23 July, 12:14
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Morris Light donated @HiVibes
22 July, 09:26
He will be back.. He loves this too much !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
22 July, 08:23
They want you back on twitter Vincent

яєвєℓ αиgєℓ @ReBeLS0uL
22 July, 08:19
🙃🧐🤨😲😮

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
22 July, 08:02
One for the Chairman !

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
22 July, 08:01
I would love to see him get involved in the "movement"...I know he's a comm poster lol But I'm talking about out vocally taking down the MSM and the Deep State...He's a force to be reckoned with for sure!!! A true patriot if I've ever seen one...Self-made Billionaire too...Love the look!!! The American Dream is in his DNA!!!

suZy Connolly @suZq14
22 July, 07:54
loved the shows Donald and Vince put on