IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
16 July, 10:49
etymonline.com/word/cherub#etymonline_v_11232
etymonline.com/search?q=pegasus

Learn Greek Mythology, Learn Bible Coms

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 July, 09:57
In response IAM threethree-Z to his Publication
This video is interesting / echos of your illustration.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
comes from
https://www.academia.edu/1...
Nibiru Anunnaki - Anu - The Alpha & Omega (The Beginning & End Of The Physical Plane)! - YouTube

Nibiru Anunnaki - Anu - The Alpha & Omega (The Beginning & End Of The Physical Plane)Credit and Appreciation to: 5T4RSCREAM233.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
This is very interesting as it nacks up my theory of mysticism in the Bible. See, I see God as photon, making gods messengers, bosons. Or what is called angels. Because angels/bosons are message carriers of the body, which is the Temple.
Thanks alot for the reading matl. I've got something to fill in spare time this weekend 😎👍
12:08 PM - Jul 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by truthseeker3 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 July, 01:10
In response IAM threethree-Z to his Publication
Agreed, this is a spiritual journey for me as well ... lots to learn!
I get what you're saying about the God is light (photon) and boson as angle messengers.

To me the body (temple) is mostly water which carries the messages to each cell, crystals that are vibrating / communicating to each other. I know the blood's environment when alkaline promotes more oxygen / better health. However, the academia site goes much further ...with "bubble tech" w/ which I am unfamiliar.

anyway, happy hunting.