Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 February, 06:32
So many more actors are in on this movie than you could ever imagine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donn VitQ @DonnVitQ
03 February, 06:33
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Oh man, you gotta love this movie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
03 February, 06:55
In response Donn VitQ to his Publication
Nope. I hate this movie and the whole plot is disgusting.

Donn VitQ @DonnVitQ
03 February, 06:57
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
It has to happen.

[They] have to be destroyed once and for all.

03 February, 07:00
I know sweetie- I was so oblivious before and now so ashamed that I did nothing to help the children. This is a nightmare and so hideous. I wish I could do more.

Donn VitQ @DonnVitQ
I understand, but we do everything we can for now.

We are making sure more people wake up every day.
07:02 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DonnVitQ in this post can reply
03 February, 07:05
Some won't wake up so now I know why it is going down like this. They have to be shown. But I believe this is God's work before our eyes. I am looking forward to April 4th! Gonna be biblical I believe. !!