Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 July, 08:36
Private email sent to me re 9/11, shared with permission.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
Thanks for sharing

I was on MySpace in the late oughts & several people shared some personal accounts about some strange things either about 9/11 or the period leading up to them

One was a lady who was in NYC with a friend just days before 9/11 & she said it was odd how empty the place seemed to be, especially a large restaurant (I can't remember which tower it was in). She also mentioned some huge boulders were missing from a lobby which were usually on display

This was like the Thursday or Friday before 9/11

Put enough stories together like that & you realize that something was definitely off
08:57 AM - Jul 21, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
21 July, 12:16
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Like the police officer who stated a different flight path and plane hit the Pentagon. He was on duty and was filling up his cruiser at the gas station close to the Pentagon.
Why not just look at the plethora of camera footage all over the DC and surrounding area and settle this once and for all? oh oops, guess who confiscated it all?
Instead the public got a lousy few frames that shows one pixel of the so called plane's nose, then an sudden explosion. Most well guarded city on Earth, most heavily surveilled area and we got a video worse than my vhs camcorder. Could this be any more obvious?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
21 July, 10:08
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
I grabbed this a while back

There was also footage from the backside of the Pentagon which seemed to show a missile incoming

It's frustrating to have to put things together piece by piece & not have someone finally willing to put the truth out there

I was almost immediately suspicious of the events of 9/11 and over the next few months gathered info which was disturbing & not in line at all with the official "narrative"