Debbie Fesler @dfesler
[Forwarded from Q NEWS TV]

TRUMP CONFIRMS: HRC Was Executed Years Ago, The Movie Is To Awaken The Public

Trump posted a video of HRC at Gitmo mixed with his debate against her where he said he would appoint a special counsel to investigate her. Trump's text: SHE KNOWS WHERE SHE'S GOING = 276 = CAMP JUSTICE AT GUANTANAMO BAY = The Real HRC Executed Years Ago = Movie For The Public Wake Up.

By posting at 12:04 => 124 = One You See = Body Doubles = Real 1 Executed.

These confirmations from Trump help re-assure those in the High IQ Anon community that there are multiple levels of reality occuring right now. In truth, HRC was likely executed in 2019, but in 'the movie' HRC is alive, will soon be arrested publicly, tried for her crimes & sentenced accordingly.

In truth, Trump is likely still POTUS and we are in Devolution (Shadow Government) and Law Of War. In the movie, Biden is destroying America.

SHARE: https://t.me/QNewsTV
07:49 PM - Jul 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by dfesler in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
30 July, 11:32
In response Debbie Fesler to her Publication
I don't doubt Killary is gone. But Trump can't EVER confirm that. She was nabbed when she was getting into USSS van. Remember when she almost fainted? She was taken to her daughters place and the switch was made. But, I'd bet dollars to donuts she's dust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
20 July, 08:07
In response Debbie Fesler to her Publication
How and when did Trump confirm this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Fesler @dfesler
20 July, 09:01
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
This is about all I know for now. I will keep trying to find out more.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
21 July, 03:04
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
He didn't really "announce " it. The information is taken from decoding a post frm Il Donald Trumpo, the fake Trump account. Im not experienced using gematria but the results of it are always fascinating.
I'm inclined to believe it for several reasons. One, Hillary was obviously guilty of heinous crimes against humanity and the evidence was overwhelming. And two, the news of her execution last June at Gitmo was reported by several sources, including Real Raw News. The description of her trial and execution was vety convincing.