Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Yol Ubsa @yolsync
03 February, 09:40
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
🤢🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bama73 DigitalSolider @BasilQfBakerSt
03 February, 09:21
OMG 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I JUST PISSED MY PANTS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Debbie Spiers @Debbalina
03 February, 09:16
bahahaaha!🤮

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
03 February, 07:30
Um.... What? 😳👀

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
03 February, 07:23
To throw up on?? They put this she-male on the cover but never our amazing FLOTUS??!!

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
03 February, 07:19
i just threw up in my mouth a little

Tasha Middleton @Starlightranch0
03 February, 06:55
All I can say is I am happy they are all fake or this would be a sad state of affairs . President Trump needs to hurry back before they start believing this crap.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
03 February, 06:42
ewwwwwwww

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
03 February, 06:29
Oh Lordy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤮🤮🤢

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
03 February, 06:26
Nope!

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
03 February, 06:26
Nope!

Its Donna @duke347
03 February, 06:14
😶 abomination to Jesus Christ

NJSHEILA 75! @NJSheila75
03 February, 06:14
🤢No words...

Chuck __C @Chuck_C
03 February, 06:12
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤢

Mariella Rogers @marmar219
03 February, 06:11
🤮

nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
03 February, 10:05
Well, if 2020 election proved anything. All you need is virus with 99.7% survival rate (bought and paid for with US taxpayer $$) released on a unsuspecting populus. Contacts within the CCP to print millions of fake US general election ballots. And, a large sum of money to pay Dominion voting systems and....well anyone can be president.

Lets see, 2016 gave us Killary. The least electable individual the DNC could possibly produce. She lost. 2020 gave us sleepy joe. A "nominee" who is/was even less electable than Killary. And, both are pedos. Why not toss this in the hat too.