17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
not meant to bring the vibe down, but to express how many of us may be feeling:

i have 0 drive. 0 interest in doing anything. normie stuff doesn’t interest me. i can’t even psych myself up to do the simplest things.

i’m not at all a lazy person, i work my ass off when i care. i love working with my hands and building. but there’s nothing right now that i’ve got a hand in that i can really dedicate my energy to, it’s all a facade.

i feel so useless and neutered, ‘waiting’…
01:38 PM - Jul 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
22 July, 12:00
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Help someone it will restore you, promise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free2Bme @Free2Bme
19 July, 07:42
I feel ya!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
19 July, 06:47
SO GLAD IAM NOT ALONE WITH THIS!....

Aga Gie @AgaG
19 July, 04:47
Believe me, nothing can restore life force and energy like the war next door. Learn to enjoy what you have and the little things in your life because it passes quickly. The situation quickly woke us up in Central and Eastern Europe. When I look at people around, everyone enjoys life and vacation. Sometimes it's worth seeing the world through rose-colored glasses. 😉

Jay Sea @JaySeaJC
19 July, 04:20
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Music and frequency..........
Wardruna - Lyfjaberg (Healing-mountain) Official music video - YouTube

Video produced by Ragnarok Film – https://www.ragnarok-film.comOriginal lyrics and English translation:LyfjabergSal din hug og lat den ri og rennaMed blinde ...

Jay Sea @JaySeaJC

Video produced by Ragnarok Film – https://www.ragnarok-film.comOriginal lyrics and English translation:LyfjabergSal din hug og lat den ri og rennaMed blinde ...

Jay Sea @JaySeaJC

Jay Sea @JaySeaJC

Widget 260 @widget260
19 July, 04:17
I totally agree with this. I cant even muster up the energy to look for a job. I have been turned down for 18 months. I dont even care that I only have $300.00 to my name. WTH is wrong with me?

Widget 260 @widget260
I totally agree with this. I cant even muster up the energy to look for a job. I have been turned down for 18 months. I dont even care that I only have $300.00 to my name. WTH is wrong with me?

Widget 260 @widget260

Widget 260 @widget260

Widget 260 @widget260

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
19 July, 04:16
You are in the process of 'sitting'..its Heaven telling you to rest until its time to Stand..

Not Important @Notimportant
19 July, 04:05
LOTS of us! i think it seems as though we need to rest right now ...for a reason, like save & limit our energy. not to expend it or deplete it.

i'm actually realizing i'm learning to enjoy it...we've been programmed so much to go go go & do do do or you're lazy, that we forgot how to just BE!

& not sitting & worrying either...but just calmly BEing.

This feels like a lesson in embracing the calm & remembering it again & becoming friends with calm & just BEing again.

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
19 July, 04:04
Same. Never thought I would feel this way. I just dont care about anything I used to... including friends, family, working out, job, money, responsibilities etc. I play games and read books to keep my mind occupied/distracted from the constant avalanche of horrible things happening in the world. I beat the chess master at the Renaissance festival the other weekend, was incredible. But I'm mostly hollow. Tough to find meaning when everything feels meaningless. It might be depression but that doesn't exactly define it... it's a deep empathetic sadness combined with a strong sense of betrayal and anger. Like a captured lion or something. I just want to leave the circus.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
19 July, 03:53
same

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
19 July, 03:45
I definitely feel your pain. I have been a couch potato lately.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
19 July, 03:24
I’ve felt the same over the last few days and analyzed it a bit. Can’t say it’s a downer, just a neutral feeling: like you said, neutered in waiting…

Imo, there’s no sense in expending great amounts of energy in the partisan things playing out RN because they are designed to suck our energy.

Cliche but we know it’s the calm before the storm… I have no doubts that when the time comes, we will all find our respective places and rise…

***this little guy hopped up outta nowhere as i literally was typing this…

J.J. Jameson @jjj
19 July, 03:20
Since it has not been mentioned by even one of the 46 responses so far, I'll do it.

Depression.

There is absolutely nothing surprising about it, either. You got burned out by social rejection, the hype cycle and empty promises of this or that date when "it" finally happens. Always soon. Always close. Just one more push. Every date passes and nothing happens.

A new thing about evil MSM/democrats/satanists/leftists etc. to be upset about and "protect your freedom" over every day.

Put down your phone for a week or two. Reunite with some of the estranged family members and social support network. Look for common ground instead of trying to tell them how they're wrong about everything.
Do all this grounding shit, get some crystals and listen to some voodoo healing music or what have you.

If you still don't feel better after that, look into how to find a therapist. Find one you're compatible with that doesn't just give you meds.

Good luck.

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
19 July, 03:12
DITTO !! You are not alone. Being outside helps, walk, walk, walk, it activates memory in back of the legs. Transitioning.
Some I know have fallen to taking anti-depressant meds, not a good idea IMHO. We need to move thru it until 'the flash' of energy comes.
Just a little longer, talk to the trees, they know.🤔🌲🌳

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 July, 03:06
I can relate on some days. My problem is focus. I feel like there are so many things I need to accomplish but I am all over the place. One day I am focused on work inside then outside and I feel like my brain is so scattered. Most days I am torn with staying informed, learning and sharing and I feel like the survival of our children and the country are the most important. It's the lack of focus on everything other than our survival that is driving me crazy. I am usually very methodical and do things step by step. I can't be that way now and it's creating stress and anxiety. I'm always so tired.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
19 July, 03:03
I feel the exact same way. I am tired all the time. I just want to sleep. I have no interest in most things. I feel lost and so drained. I feel a heaviness upon me. Not sure exactly what it is, but I feel it. I feel like, I am lost, alone, and I don't really belong here. I feel disconnected in so many ways. I feel best when I listen to music. I haven't felt great. Body hurts a lot, earaches, headaches, etc. So I can totally relate to how you feel and what you are going through. Hang in there. Keep the Faith. GOD will see us through.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 July, 03:02
We truly are under spiritual attacks by the luciferian regime petmeating the world. Spiritual combat requires super energy even when we appear to be doing nothing. Have increased prayer time, reading from the Word aloud to recharge. The more I keep the Lord in my consciousness the easier is living.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 July, 02:58
SEE thing is they WANT our joy, so we don't give it to them. Been doing this shit decades, been thru so much crazy shit, but I still do what I love. THAT is the balance.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 July, 02:58
SEE thing is they WANT our joy, so we don't give it to them. Been doing this shit decades, been thru so much crazy shit, but I still do what I love. THAT is the balance.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
19 July, 02:56
I have been exactly the same . I do nothing unless its necessary and that includes socializing . The only thing i really appreciate is family and being outdoors in nature.
I was thinking yesterday that perhaps this is what is meant by ‘reaching ZERO POINT’ 😂😂

Not Important @Notimportant
19 July, 04:09
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
i thought the same thing...is just BEing our zero point where we can jump off into a new literal BEing ☀️

BlockII @BlockII
19 July, 02:54
Same here. I think alot of folks have been feeling that way recently, especially since the Covid lockdowns. It sorta forced people to reevaluate whats really important in life. But dont let anyone convince you there’s something wrong with you for feeling that way. I think its just the realization that most of the things we as modern humans have surrounded ourselves with are just empty distractions. And so alot of us are on a journey to find something that actually matters

Richie Richard @Richie
19 July, 02:59
In response BlockII to his Publication
I think you have hit the head on the nail. So many things are not as important. I love what I do, I love the people I work with, but there is no longer satisfaction in coming in to work, putting in the hours, and going home feeling depleted.

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
19 July, 02:49
being outdoors really helps me & music too