DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
Can you imagine supporting an organization that was created for the sole purpose of removing your race from planet earth??

#1776 #NCSWIC#GodWins#tga#Trump
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
10:18 AM - Jul 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
19 July, 10:33
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
“Forgive them for they know not what they do.” I just had a “divine appointment” last week with a person of color. He asked me what i thought about the whole “roe v wade” I asked him if he knew who margaret sanger was? He said he had never heard of her. I asked him if he knew what they did with these babies. He said no he didnt. Well, I explained just a few different aspects (as not to overwhelm) like how much people were selling these babies for (and their parts for) and how it was originally established fo wipe out an entire race. After showing him some proof (just a few things) I said now please go do some research and dont just take my word or anyone elses until you have done your research. He then apologized and said he felt like such a fool. I said well, you believed what “they” needed you to believe. Just food for thought. GOD Bless! WWG1WGA - Hugs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
19 July, 10:38
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396