Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 July, 08:59
Good Morning Patriots.
AnonIsland here we come...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
19 July, 09:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Tears of remembering. Eons ago, in an art class, we were tasked with drawing our dream home. Mine was a chateau on a plateau on an island… like THIS!! My ex was evil…destoyed all of my art and almost my life…but now here I am looking at what I imagined so long ago..
I want to go there, I NEED to go there!
Love you all so very much! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Glad you removed that someone from your life that would destroy anything that you create.

We are here to create.
09:57 AM - Jul 19, 2022
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
20 July, 10:03
🥲♥️

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
19 July, 09:31
Christopher Lee Watts and
Shanann Cathryn Rzucek and her children
Murder Case.

Shanann was reading the
book which was written how to
heal the relationship through
oxytocin bonding...

Removing someone is sometime so crucial.
vasopressin.

It can be hard when that someone is among the "family".

oxytocin & vasopressin
Balance...

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
19 July, 05:19
oxytocin & vasopressin
the balance,

In this reincarnation,
I needed to learn vasopressin part.

Empath & Narcissist
learning from the experience
we become empowered empath.

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
19 July, 03:12
12:12 💕

White Hat Chat @whitehatchat
19 July, 11:53
This is such a wild sync.

just was telling BlueJay76 last week how creating is my destiny.

Red Edge @Rededge
19 July, 02:52
In response White Hat Chat to her Publication
💖💖

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
19 July, 11:34
Hallelujah we are here to create a new world. born for this. following Jesus all the way through this

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 July, 11:02
All of us are manifesting humanity winning with God.
there are more of us ...

we win

William Filer @TahoeBilly
19 July, 10:23
Creation takes work, lot's of it. Visualize and create, all I do, all day long. Not always fun.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
19 July, 10:23
Creation takes work, lot's of it. Visualize and create, all I do, all day long. Not always fun.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
19 July, 10:08
Looks like your coordinated response was implemented.🤣

Q 957
Trips Allowed
Whitelist.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 July, 10:18
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
:)

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 July, 06:11
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
😎 saw that at 10:10 here
plus vibes

Sista Sue @SC18835410
19 July, 10:07
Thank you VK and each and every one of you here! It has been such a long journey, but we are here now and I am so grateful to have found you all! ❤️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 July, 02:17
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
💖💖💖💖

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 July, 10:07
🙏💖☘️

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
19 July, 10:06
APL went 🆙