Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
19 July, 06:16
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
This would be impossible. I believe this photo, however, is being misrepresented. The body is not slumped. The straps are taught. I believe the body is actually on a gurney or some type of rolling table. If it it weren't, the body would be bent at the hip. I say this from personal experience.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
19 July, 06:16
This would be impossible. I believe this photo, however, is being misrepresented. The body is not slumped. The straps are taught. I believe the body is actually on a gurney or some type of rolling table. If it it weren't, the body would be bent at the hip. I say this from personal experience.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
18 July, 08:14
The outstretched arm of the other person is even more telling. That one is definitely NOT lifting any weight!🤨