Only people mentioned by astralshoes369 in this post can reply
Field of Light @EartherealArts
04 February, 09:29
In response Wandering Soul to her Publication
God Bless the FLYNN Brothers!!! Double the PAIN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Randi ----- @Zoomom2seven
04 February, 12:39
I love this!! ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Val dVonn @valdvonn
03 February, 11:16
He ain't heavy, he's my brother !

Marj Moyer @Marj
03 February, 10:38
Awesomeness!!! THANK YOU!!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 February, 07:51
🤍🤍🤍🤍💯💯💯💯💯🤍🤍🤍🤍

Callie Keegs @calliek
03 February, 07:35
⭐️⭐️⭐️

ZuZu Q17 @ZuZuQ
03 February, 07:32
What a Handsome Family of Heroes..💯🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

Heather Seekins @HeatherSeekins
03 February, 07:19
How did you know that we needed this?

Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
03 February, 07:40
In response Heather Seekins to her Publication
Because it was a mutual need. We are all connected.

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
03 February, 07:03
Is that Dan in the photo with him??

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
03 February, 10:19
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
That is his brother.

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
03 February, 06:46
The Past with full of Smiles,
Proves Victory in the Future~

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 February, 06:36
Flynn followed me on Twitter. I was so honored. He also sent me a handwritten note after I donated to his defense fund. The Flynn family are true American heros!

Kathy Marx @Kathy1
03 February, 07:07
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
One of my proudest moments was when General Flynn followed me on Twitter also. Love those smiles! We can never tepay him and his family for what tjey suffered at the hands of those creatures.

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
03 February, 06:35

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
03 February, 06:11
👍

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
03 February, 05:43
WARRIORS, HEROES! GOD BLESS THE #FLYNNFAMILY

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
03 February, 05:41
💖🔥

Michele G.. @MicheleG
03 February, 05:40
i needed this today...thank you 🥰

North *** @Northstar
03 February, 05:29
!!!***