Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Who's ready for a Trump rally in March?
05:09 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Cynthia Sanders @Corgimama1
06 February, 11:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
wish I could read what was on them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nonna Q17 @NonnaQ17
05 February, 09:57
I miss my president and If I had to guess I would think 90-100 million people would love a Trump Rally

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keepit Private @Sandlapper2021
04 February, 09:08
At least 100 million people are...and counting.

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
04 February, 06:28

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
04 February, 06:00
ME, ME,ME👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

QArmy Patriot @QArmyPartiot
04 February, 05:46
We Patriotic Trump Supporters need RALLYS across the country to shown the idiot DemonRATS and turncoat Republicans that we are READY, WILLING AND ABLE TO STAND TALL WITH OUR GREAT PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP‼️. and a note to all of you stupid Republican RINO traitors..YOU will NEVER win another election.
#TrumpIsMyPresident❤️🇺🇸❤️

Stormy Storm @TheStormIsHere2
04 February, 12:41
Could definitely use some Trump Rally vibes right now ✊🇺🇸

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
04 February, 12:18
it's habbening the day after my big birthday! what a gift to receive!!

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
03 February, 11:53
im ready for his inaguartion on march 4th as the 19 president of the united states of anerica.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
03 February, 11:16
Foooook yeah!

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
03 February, 11:12
I will be wherever I am called, to represent Patriots from around the Globe.

#GodWins

#ThePeoplesBrige
#StayTheCourse

Joanne Fralin @Virginia4MAGA
03 February, 10:54
Definately! Past time!!

John Hancock @AntidrudgeReport
03 February, 10:52
I'm ready for one right now! I'ts been way too long.

gators mom11 @gatorsmom11
03 February, 10:38
👏🙏🙌🙌🙌🙏👏

Stacy Kelly @MCal09
03 February, 09:59
Oh Yeah! 👍👍🇺🇸❤️❤️

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
03 February, 09:45
👋

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 February, 09:19
more than ready! Can't wait! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
03 February, 09:16
Me... me me me🕴️🇺🇲😆👌

Michael Catino @MCanon
03 February, 09:13
Count me in, that will #3

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
03 February, 09:09
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
03 February, 09:02
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
03 February, 08:50
I'm ready. Remember Patriots, March 4th is the only date that is actually a sentence!

Cheri Dunlap @cherubim
03 February, 08:32
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
03 February, 08:19
So Ezra you are going on record datefagging??

March?

I guess this means, like chess, the endgame limits the number of moves and the time the game can last.

Eastern Sun @EasternSun
03 February, 08:12
in lika a Flynn.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
03 February, 07:54

Teresa Micheal @freedom45
03 February, 07:53
absolutely 💯🇺🇸🇺🇸❤🇺🇸🇺🇸

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
03 February, 07:53
Can't wait! Can't wait to see him energizing people, so see him dancing (nevertheless he is not a dancer), to listen his "crazy" jokes (BTW, they are not jokes; more or less truth)...We need some more "panem et circenses".

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
03 February, 07:40
Why Wait?

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
03 February, 07:38
one of the best experiences in my almost 60 years on Earth was going to a Trump rally in 2016 before Trump won. i will never ever forget the feeling of unity and purpose of the greater good i felt there. its how being human is supposed to feel!