Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
You have no clue how big the 6th was. Those laptops were GOLD!
05:04 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Michael Catino @MCanon
08 February, 06:37
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I'll never forget the rallys and the people I met along the way. Patriots all. God Bless Donald J. Trump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CCF1518) can see their posts

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
07 February, 10:15
Historic 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
05 February, 12:29
Trump was damned right about that!

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
03 February, 09:43
Will we ever find out? I hope we dont just talk about it forever😔

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
03 February, 08:15

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
03 February, 07:40
But I'm a little confused about Pelosi's and such in that weren't they controlled opposition and part of the movie?

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
03 February, 07:10

Mel Mason @MelinTexas
03 February, 06:57
indeed we shall

Zena Jin @zenalove
03 February, 06:56
what's up with the lady trying to sell the laptop to Russia thing ? Another fake news ?

Joe BOB @joebob
03 February, 06:55
ECW and SECDEF Miller rock! Still on the books and I trust the chain. ALWAYS Push Forward!!

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
03 February, 06:51
Who cares? They were gotten, that's all that matters. Federal property doesn't belong to you as a federal employee. If you use it illegally, God help you.

Elle Anon @happigurl24
03 February, 06:48
It's only big if something is actually done to stop the fraud that's happening now. Only big if something changes due to actual FACTS being released AND ACTED UPON. Haven't seen a damn thing yet other than Trump walking away from us and everybody else stabbing us in the back. Not impressed AT ALL right now.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
03 February, 06:15
Those whose laptops were taken must have wet themselves when they realized they were gone, especially Pelosi.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
03 February, 06:10
OH I BET I DO 😃

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
OH I BET I DO 😃

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
OH I BET I DO 😃

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
OH I BET I DO 😃

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
OH I BET I DO 😃

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
OH I BET I DO 😃

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
OH I BET I DO 😃

Angela Martin @Marangela
03 February, 05:58
She dug her own grave.

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
03 February, 05:58
can't come soon enough Sir..God Bless you

Its Donna @duke347
03 February, 05:57
some heroes doing hero work

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
03 February, 05:56
I heard it was several lap tops?

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
03 February, 05:54
Ill remember that day forever too🙏🏻💛

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
03 February, 05:29
I still think our buddy Juan had somethign to do with Nancy's office 😂 Foot up, plaid shirt, brown stick, cut on hand, came into this world fighting...just one too many coincidences with "Richard" who was very relaxed sittting at Nancy's desk- with the smile of someone who was massively trolling 🤣

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
03 February, 07:20
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
juan had the cut on his hand long before Nancy's office! 🤣😂😂

Yeti Man @YetiMan600
03 February, 05:22
Woohoo! 😀

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
03 February, 05:18
As I believe this was a part of the plan, I hope the laptops were obtained legally, or....what becomes of the evidence. This is so crazy and super confusing.

Lady Mulder @LadyMulder
03 February, 05:10
I can just imagine what they were able to get. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸