🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

#SaveTheChildren
04:42 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Emandlio in this post can reply
Crystal Crum @UnitedWeGo17
03 February, 06:45
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
OMG!! Just when i thought I had seen it all.🤬
Is there any chance she could still be alive?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
03 February, 07:06
In response Crystal Crum to his Publication
Yes i heard som say that she might be alive God save our Children May the Pedos rot eternally!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tonya Brooks @TwBrooks
03 February, 06:44
So why didnt anyone rescue her, if this was known? Just trying to understand everything.

sherrie sawyer @sherrie88sawyer
03 February, 05:15
these fuckers must meet Miss JUSTISE!

Iva Watson @2know
03 February, 05:00
will we ever really know for certain what happened to these children? will these sick people ever be brought to justice? only God knows!

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
03 February, 05:00
I watched the Madelaine McCann documentary. So sad. Granted, I'm also mad at the parents for leaving the kids alone to go to dinner.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 February, 04:56