Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am on Truth Social as @martingeddes " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@m...
08:39 AM - Jul 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
17 July, 01:13
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
One day they will open it to Aussies

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
16 July, 09:34
Connected

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 July, 04:41
Following on Truth.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
16 July, 02:25

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
16 July, 01:21
Now following you Sir on Truth Social.

Tyler 316 @TWM316
16 July, 12:44
Took long enough! lol

Good to see you there.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
16 July, 12:43
Found you...following! ( @rrleath )

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
16 July, 12:34
I was like your 30th follower

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
16 July, 12:15
following now

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
16 July, 12:16
Followed + Many Blessings = = = >
@Jqanon " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@J... QueenQfSpring
#wwg1wga = = = >

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
16 July, 12:11
Great news! gotcha.

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
16 July, 11:57
Following you and all who responded with thwir names.

@CarolinaOuest " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@C...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 July, 11:47
I am Hopealways888. I will look for you next time I am there.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
16 July, 11:36
Good to hear Martin. I’ll go follow now.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
16 July, 11:35
WOW!!!!

Evangelina @Evangelina
16 July, 11:51
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
What's happening here? As a newbie even I know he didn't just join on the 15th 🤔 I get the 7's ( kinda haha ). And he's a "professor" of mischief. Who is he really 🤨

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
16 July, 11:53
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
💜💜💜 those numbers😁

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
16 July, 11:30
i just followed you, brother!!!!

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
16 July, 11:30
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
@LuisJr40 @LuisJr40 " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@L...

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
16 July, 11:29
Whoo hoo! Following!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
16 July, 11:25
Thanks Martin. Following.
https://truthsocial.com/@c...

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
Thanks Martin. Following.
https://truthsocial.com/@c...

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
me too…. I just followed you…. please follow me back… @BrizbyFinley on TS

16 July, 12:05
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
thank you for the follow back!!!

16 July, 12:05
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
thank you for the follow back!!!

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
16 July, 11:15
i got cha

amy lilley @amylilley
16 July, 11:06
DONE🐸🙏🏻😇🍿🇺🇸🥰😎

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
16 July, 11:02
Welcome Martin already followed.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
16 July, 11:01
Just followed you. :)

Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
16 July, 11:01
Are you in the US Now then?
Im looking forward to the UK being able yo join in 🤞

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
16 July, 11:26
In response Cheeky Latte to her Publication
It just opened up to UK.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
16 July, 10:55
I will find you. I'm being censored on #TRUTHSocial . Try uploading this #BoJo the clown pic...

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 July, 10:52
Yay!!! I just followed you.
WWG1WGA!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 July, 10:51
Just followed you, shepador104
Hope you don't leave us here
Stay in touch

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 July, 10:52
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
it's - Shepador104

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 July, 10:48
gotcha 🥰