Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 July, 11:41
I have been feeling a bit off over the last few months. So my Wife asked me to do the one thing I hate most in life, go to the Dr.

I need some prayer.

My BP was 196/130.

My Dr. told me He almost sent me to the ER.

Thank you in advance.

Bless Up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 July, 03:29
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Grapefruit...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

Blood Pressure pills...side effects...
My doctor changed the prescription again because of the horrible side effects I was having with the other pill.
This pill TOO has all the crappy side effects! I really need to get off these
bp pills! They're awful! 👎
04:06 AM - Jul 16, 2022
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Susie_Q in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
17 July, 12:10
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
They Suck.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 July, 05:35
Agree. And Big Pharma told us to not eat grapefruit with....blood pressure pills because they can interact with the effect of the pills !!! evil. They KNOW that grape fruit are good to reduce BP.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
16 July, 05:49
Exactly...

I am truly incensed over this situation.
The audacity to presume tell us what to do and not research... Just trust the doctor who is taught to push big pharma Yucky pills.

It's the very same thing when they told us eggs were bad... Cholesterol bad... they didn't tell ya the eggs are good cholesterol is necessary for healthy brain and eggs help in many ways, and cooking eggs in deep vegetable oil is really bad...bad cholesterol can be eliminated just by leaving their bad oils, processed junk on the shelf.

Silver Cat @silvercat
17 July, 12:11
Grapefruit is delicious! Getting some now!

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
16 July, 04:12
celery