Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 July, 01:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
12:12 > 24 > 114

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 July, 11:54
Have you ever been in a church service with an "open heaven"?
Have you ever seen an angel?

It's not about our reaching up.... 3 feet or so.
It's about HIM coming to meet us - where we are.

Yes... in answer to your question.
I have - both.

While the angel was amazing... and attending to someone who needed them....

The open heaven services are what I long for.
When God comes down to us.. and meets us in our spirits and answers questions and gives us solutions to problems... and all of it... right where we are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
17 July, 10:21
🙏🙏❤

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
17 July, 12:49
Yup kim speaks of the sword of the lord in this video at 2:15. Maybe that is Nebula.
https://youtu.be/PW9_qMZ6V...
or is it a star forming regions?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
More then one meaning?

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
16 July, 11:38
Orion Nebula ... the sword ... the place through which Jesus would return to earth?

Cents ofSarcasm @CentsofSarcasm
16 July, 10:17

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 July, 09:12
Home

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @R3Z0N8
17 July, 08:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The Tragically Hip - Fly - YouTube

The 4th track from the 2006 Tragically Hip album, "World Container".

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
17 July, 08:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’ve always had this fondness for Orion. Not really sure why, but that’s the one constellation I always look at first & last.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 July, 09:12

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 July, 05:41
John 1:51. You cannot make this stuff up and the especially potent simple gematria number 151 is what I just got for Vincet Kennedy.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
16 July, 02:09
If Orions sword is the gateway to heaven, is the equivalent in the underground tunnels around the grand canyon (which mirror Orion) the gateway to hell??

https://piercingtheveilofi...

LeLe John @Grace1125
16 July, 09:40
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
its dry, not much grows there, while beautiful it does feel a bit haunting

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 July, 09:26
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
The pyramids at Giza are aligned with Orions belt, using that as the scale, the constallation is layed out in Egypt... I have heard them say there are Egyptian artifacts in the Grand Canyon - but, I have never seen actual evidence of that.

Orion has a bow (the other side of the constallation to where Betelgeuse is located) - he is a hunter not a soldier.

The hunters will become the hunted.

Isn't Betelgeuse supposed to go nova next year... VK hinted at such.

One has to wonder if the aliens didn't come from there, escaping their suns demise.

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
16 July, 12:28
Since it's summertime, here's a quote from Christina Haag in her memoir, "Come to the Edge." She remembered when she went camping with John:
"That is what I love, I will think later, remembering you with both our packs easy on your shoulders. ... When you point to the constant stars -- Orion, your favorite: hero and hunter."
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 July, 12:30
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
wow...thanks for sharing that!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
16 July, 12:27
My Pastor spoke on Ezekiel last Sunday! seeing it come up in post all this week! #allconnected