Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
15 July, 11:57
A fren tells me that witchcraft is the trio manipulation, intimidation, and divination. Worth remembering.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
16 July, 10:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
after what i have read and studied and let my soul and God spirit guide me ibelief there is DARK witchcraft (evil) and white (for the good ) i personally stay away from witch craft. i am intuitive and have all the clairvoyant tendencies, psychic and can see a liar a mile away and i use all those without wicthcraft. so i disagree

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
15 July, 09:17
witchhunters are condemned in his will as well

prove me wrong

15 July, 09:17
witchhunters are condemned in his will as well

prove me wrong

15 July, 09:15
i wonder how moses would have done his exodus without “witchcraft” i mean *cough* his will

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 July, 09:07
Gut feeling, based on a billion points of information... stored and sorted automatically, giving us a true view of reality.

This is our super power, blocked from us, generations ago... blocked, but not removed.

Their biggest fear is our recovery of this power.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 July, 10:59
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Stored in our DNA? According to studies, we only use an estimated 10% of our brain and 98.5% of our DNA is considered junk DNA. There would be a lot of potential there to unleash!

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
15 July, 09:01
Great numbers there VK.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
15 July, 06:53
Now do manipulation and intimidation...

Marina OfLight @MarinaOfLight
15 July, 06:14

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
15 July, 06:14
It's been my feeeeels that: 1) we all have amazing abilities that the enemy took from us (current vessel make-up)....2) the whole "witchcraft" issue comes down to energy - the God Piece of us (Universal Consciousness, whatever label works for you) - and it can be used to create or destroy. I've had experiences where I have seen future events that came to fruition - including some big ones.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
15 July, 04:10
The New Testament is Jesus rules ... the old testament is for history & reference. Just FYI.

Cam Mac @campmac111
15 July, 03:41
C.S. Lewis said something about this, sort of, when he wrote (and I am paraphrasing...a lot) 'magic is the manipulation of matter without the guidance or permission of the Good Lord.'
I assume this extends to divination, intuition and the like...and if we have Permission or are Instructed by the Good Lord to do so it's not a bad thing. I hope so...as I'm in a similar situation (albeit probably not near as much of course).

Also, I'm prone to skepticism when defining the exact wording of the Bible; thinking of the First Council of Nicaea and the like, as well as how the definition of words have changed (been changed?) over time.

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
15 July, 03:20
Sounds like something doesnt want people to understand (Be Afraid of it) that NOTHING is a coincidense

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
15 July, 03:20
Sounds like something doesnt want people to understand (Be Afraid of it) that NOTHING is a coincidense

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
15 July, 02:27
I always question definitions & dig deeper, to the source & concerning purpose of power.

Intuitive perception is not wrong, tho feared by those who don't understand it.

There are 2 kinds of sources.

1) HOLY Spirit is fr LOVE (who is God), cares about others, purposes to provide, protect-for life & good for others AT COST TO SELF. Love (pure love, in truth & goodness towards others) leads people out of darkness into light, to live transparently (no fear of truth). Love does not demand, does not use, protects others in vulnerability.

2) UNHOLY spirit is fr FEAR (unholy spirits, flesh-self), doesn't care about others, purposes to use, take/steal, destroy –FOR SELF BENEFIT. Unloving (fear, lies for benefit from others) leads people out of the light into darkness, to live hidden (afraid of truth). Unloving demands, uses, harms w/intent in vulnerable circumstances, places under duress, causes fear, manipulates to gain power-control-money or some benefit.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
15 July, 01:50
😇It seems to me God gave each of us gifts. What if your gifts were to help humanity or to help people and you chose not to use them?

Each of us is given Free Will and discernment.

I believe those who use those gifts with, of, and through God are God's people.

And there are also those who choose to do dark things, evil things, and use those gifts without the Love and Light of God.

For those that Loved President Reagan, there was Dolores Cannon. She was a very wise and beautiful soul and she shared her gift with many.

Edgar Cayce is another. Mary Summer Rain is yet another.

Isn't Jesus considered to be a Prophet and Christ. What about all the other Christ's and Prophets over the yars on this planet that evil destroyed, murdered, or prevented.

Even those who channel, like Kryon, if you listen to the words, there is light, love, encouragement, and so wisdom.

I also believe in Angels, Ghosts, Spirits, Prophets, Fairies, Elementals, Dreams, No coincidences, Signs,

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
15 July, 01:50
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
💛and syncs.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 July, 01:10
You posted at 11:22 AM for me, but, 12:22 PM for you. :)

12:22 > 3:4 > 34.

https://qalerts.app/?n=34
https://qalerts.app/?n=35

I am making no predictions or divinations here, but, I believe that there were a few in this mint condition magazine, I just purchased off EBay yesterday (I’m fooken excited!).

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
15 July, 02:43
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I don't think George was prophesying or divining. What he shared was based on known facts, plans that people were making to harm others.

I think he was telling us the plans they had for us. That's the flesh and possibly, just pure love from God saying, "I care about you - you need to know this and prepare!"

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
15 July, 06:15
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
how much were you charged for that? i looked into picking up a copy a year or two ago and could only find on amazon for like $500 and up. i passed.

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
15 July, 12:53
“Doubt is the origin of wisdom”
― Rene Descartes

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
15 July, 12:51
Bad cube, bad!
Jk :)

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
15 July, 01:43
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
No doubt in my mind Trump via Uncle John and the Q Team and the White hats as well as the Black Hats are using Looking Glass Technology and or Quantum Computers and or Time Travel to compete for control of the World..."5D Chess" is how it's been described...That's cute ;) Words can't really put it into perspective how complex of a "mapping" strategy must be planned out on both sides to make moves and counter moves?! I heard a while back now that there were only 7 moves left on the board that we call our reality at this time...I would have to say that we are down to 5 moves left by now...We shall see? Enjoy the Show...From what I've heard...We will!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
15 July, 01:45
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

15 July, 12:50
The hermetic principles are not WITCHCRAFT. EVERYONE PRACTICES MAGICK. MAGICK IS JUST YOU CONCIOUS AND YOUR SUBCONCIOUS WORKING TOGETHER, OR NOT WORKING WELL TOGETHER. YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS ABSORBS INFORMATION AND YOUR CONCIOUSNESS GIVES THE UNCONSCIOUS THE BLUEPRINTS FOR YOUR REALITY. IF YOU ARE INTIMIDATED AND MANIPULATED ITS BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW THE HERMETIC PRINCIPLES, HERMETIC PRINCIPLES TAKE THE POISON OUT OF THE WTICHCRAFT

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
15 July, 01:14
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
💚
I prefer to call them GIFTS 😉

True North @TrueNorthGirl
15 July, 12:48
Fascinating.
I’ve had dreams that come true.
Now I’m wondering about this dream state, and what I really tapped into...

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
15 July, 12:57
In response True North to her Publication
look to the DREAMTIME culture of Australia’s indigenous Aborigines… it may help you to understand the thin veil of separation between being awake or in your dreamstate.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 July, 12:47
Our turn to cast a spell on [Them]?

15 July, 12:48
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
way ahead of you

15 July, 12:46
My girlfriend uses Dousing Rods :) She asks Questions and they eithe rmove or they dont, and the faster and more they move the stronger the answer. They confirm that I am Kheiron ! Shes just starting tho, not that experienced.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
15 July, 12:46
ts 12:22>34

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
15 July, 12:42
Divi( D) nation
Divin (E) ation
DE-45

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
15 July, 01:40
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
Divine matrix = Donald John Trump

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
15 July, 12:41
AKA... Decoder 🐇

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
15 July, 12:40

American Girl @Americangirl
15 July, 12:39
i call it intuition...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 July, 12:37
I would be a number 2

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
15 July, 12:31
Oh wow! This really verifies the role of “hollywood”.