JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 July, 09:35
I knew that @vincentkennedy would circle back to a conversation about God. It's an important and necessary one. Don't get it twisted though Truth seeker. Imagine that someone tore out 66 pages of a 777 page Book. Do you you think that you would grasp the entire story?

Make No Mistake- God IS Here.

Family Is Everything.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 July, 10:16
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I ask myself often but refrain from talking about it. However this is AU so I should be open about my questions.

If you took a high enough view wouldn't it make sense that everything man has brought to the table has only distanced us from the Creator? The use of the word G_d has been manipulated. Then I ask myself are the masses even worshiping the right source. Then to the final question. What are they Hiding??
My faith in anything Humans have touched being an attempt to bring us closer to 'G_d' simply doesn't exist at this point.

Why Poison our pineal gland?
Were we interconnected before?
Did they replace it with the Internet?

Did it work?
Or is it going to backfire?

These are Tuff uncomfortable questions.
*Not an authorized preacher.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OKIE us74 @OkieUSA74
14 July, 11:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So Many Good questions here VK! How can we NOT be interconnected “IF” in the beginning there were only Adam and Eve.

“If” there was only one book - why so many variations/religions/denominations ….if not to Divide?

I grew up in a house that had Two Ministers with different denominations and neither could answer my questions - but were quick to judge when I declined to attend their services ….

*Heavy Sigh* I believe we have a higher purpose - If not to ask these questions - but to seek the answers

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I think it started with Adam and then G_d took one of Adams ribs to make Eve.

Me thinks [they] scared of woman.
12:49 PM - Jul 14, 2022
In response OKIE us74 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
15 July, 05:26
🤣😂🤣😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 July, 12:15
Catholics don’t worship Mary. We do pray the Rosary.

Exerpts from a book by Exorcist, Fr. Gabriele Amorth —
Father Amorth: “What are the virtues of the Madonna that make you angriest?”

Demon: “She makes me angry because she is the humblest of all creatures, and because I am the proudest; because she is the purest of all creatures, and I am not; because, of all creatures, she is the most obedient to God, and I am a rebel!”

Father Amorth: “Tell me the fourth characteristic of the Madonna that makes you so afraid of her that you are more afraid when I say the Madonna’s name than when I say the name of Jesus Christ!”

Demon: “I am more afraid when you say the Madonna’s name, because I am more humiliated by being beaten by a simple creature, than by Him.”

Father Amorth re. another exorcism "Satan told me, through the possessed person, ‘Every Hail Mary of the Rosary is a blow to the head for me; if Christians knew the power of the Rosary, it would be the end of me!'”

... ... @Luciferlost
14 July, 09:06
Who was the new Adam & Eve?

... ... @Luciferlost
14 July, 09:05
One needs to consider Satan. God has ordained who as his nemesis? Who is the woman clothed with the Sun (Son)? Who's soul magnifies the Lord? Who was shown to Satan as taking his place in heaven as God's greatest & most loved creation? What caused Lucifer to fall from heaven like lightning? You bet they hate women. Her foot, through the power of God, crushes his head.

... ... @Luciferlost
14 July, 09:05
One needs to consider Satan. God has ordained who as his nemesis? Who is the woman clothed with the Sun (Son)? Who's soul magnifies the Lord? Who was shown to Satan as taking his place in heaven as God's greatest & most loved creation? What caused Lucifer to fall from heaven like lightning? You bet they hate women. Her foot, through the power of God, crushes his head.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
14 July, 08:44
Women are equal but not same. Men and women compliment each other. I do not believe God is a woman. The catholic religion prays to Mary as if she is equal to God. That tells me a lot. But women bring forth life with the partnership of man. satan hates women and children because Mary gave birth to our Savior who paid for our sins in [their] currency- blood.

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
14 July, 10:48
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Catholics pray to Mary as intercessor in the same way that if we ask our earthly father's for something and they say no, we ask our mothers to try and negotiate on our behalf. We Catholics believe that MARY, who was chosen by God from all eternity, to be the mother of His son is the one that crushes the head of Satan. She is the new "EVE". Those who are awake know that the Masons infiltrated the church many decades ago in an attempt to destroy it from the inside. I do believe Pope Francis is a Mason and not the true POPE.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
14 July, 08:39
At least he didn't make Steve. 🤪

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
14 July, 08:35
I have to say i am lost with these questions i could never understand the bible and when i questioned any thing about it i was told i would go to hell because you are not to question it . I am 100% believer in our divine creator . My question is why would God forbid you from eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge ? I would think God would want you to have the knowledge between good and evil and you were given free will to choice . Please don’t unfollow me anyone . I am a true believer of God !

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
15 July, 12:02
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
i wonder if the knowledge referenced in the bible is the knowledge of pain. have we not as parents instinctively tried to sheild our own children from pain?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 July, 07:46
Ancient tribes understood that male and female are equal, balances, the yin and yang... evil seeks to destroy the balance.

In Western religion, Eve is portrayed as weak, easily led astray, then, manipulative, as she leads Adam into doing wrong...

Apparently, Adam is incapable of saying 'no', and, that is also Eve's fault ..

Evil is powerful, it is smart, it is knowledgeable... and yet, an innocent, Eve, is held responsible for 'original sin'... Perhaps her god should have informed her of evil, and, the manipulations it was capable of.

This has always rubbed me the wrong way.

This is the way propaganda works, repetition, over and over, no other information given publuc view... eventually it becomes truth. The only truth.

Truth that should never be questioned.

As Western religion spread - and the tribes submitted, the idea of the male and female balace went with them.

God Wins @Nous
14 July, 08:45
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Go ahead and read the apocryphal stories of Adam and Eve. They all have the same motives, no propaganda there. You just have to wrap your mind around the story, not question it's authenticity.

Here is an example:
https://www.sacred-texts.c...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 July, 09:28
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
The comment regards the male and female balance... which apparently is to be ignored, or distracted from.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
14 July, 07:44
Fook yea they are

Neanderthal S27 @s27
14 July, 08:08
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
I Agree...
And I'm a Man...

MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
14 July, 07:22
Women carry the future of the world within them.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
14 July, 07:45
In response MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ to her Publication
It would not surprise me one bit if The Creator were a female; only makes sense to me. 🙏

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
14 July, 05:59
Qperation Wake Up
Round One
"Jesus" and "Bible"

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 July, 05:54
who is Eve’s mother ? The Earth ! id be scared too if i were them VK

Alma Helena @AlmaHelena
14 July, 06:03
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
14 July, 08:25
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Mother Earth. 🌎

Vicki Lord @Vlord
14 July, 03:29
Sacred feminine. They can never be that.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
14 July, 03:21
I don’t think that they’re scared of women I think that they wanted to make women the Enemy so Men would not want to get married and have children, and they’d be less people in this world, I believe it’s all about population control

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
14 July, 03:13

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
14 July, 03:07
The bible refers to [their] goDs.. How does the goD go from saying words to make things happen to just needing to use ‘his’ hands to create man.. doesn’t add up to me..

Genesis = Generation Isis

Always repelled the bible, happy with my instincts

Losetoshi 793 @Losetoshi793
14 July, 03:04
That's probably why the Catholic church and the Roman Empire erased everything feminine.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
14 July, 07:45
In response Losetoshi 793 to his Publication
exactly this!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
14 July, 08:39
In response Losetoshi 793 to his Publication
They pray to Mary as if she is a type of god- they elevate her to god status. That seems to me to be very telling.

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
14 July, 03:03
They should be. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! 😅

Happy Days @Sun2516
14 July, 05:26
In response SaltedWith Fire to his Publication
True

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
14 July, 03:02
It’s amazing how God made man, and so beautiful how he made woman!
Why did God create Woman from Man’s rib, when He could
have simply created her from dust, as He did Man? This
is a story that puts a beautiful touch on the
reasoning:
“When I created the heavens and the earth, I spoke
them into being. When I created man, I formed him from
the dust of the Earth and breathed life into his
nostrils. But you, woman, I fashioned after I breathed
the breath of life into man because your nostrils are
too delicate. I allowed a deep sleep to come over him
so I could patiently and perfectly fashion you. Man
was put to sleep so that he could not interfere with
the creativity. From one bone I fashioned you. I chose
the bone that protects man’s life. I chose the rib,
which protects his heart and lungs and supports him,
as you are meant to do.”
“Around this one bone I shaped you. I modeled you. I
created you perfectly and beautifully. Your
characteristics are as the rib, strong yet

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
14 July, 03:04
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
delicate
and fragile. You provide protection for the most
delicate organ in man, his heart. His heart is the
center of his being; his lungs hold the breath of
life. The rib cage will allow itself to be broken
before it will allow damage to the heart. Support man
as the rib cage supports the body.”
“You were not taken from his feet, to be under him,
nor were you taken from his head, to be above him. You
were taken from his side, to stand beside him and be
held close to his side. You are my perfect angel. You
are my beautiful little girl. You have grown to be a
splendid woman of excellence, and my eyes fill when I
see the virtue in your heart. Your eyes: don’t change
them. Your lips: how lovely when they part in prayer.
Your nose so perfect in form, your hands so gentle to
touch. I’ve caressed your face in your deepest sleep;
I’ve held your heart close to mine. Of all that lives
and breathes,

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
14 July, 02:54

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
14 July, 03:10
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
😂

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
14 July, 02:53
Indeed

Photon 333 donated @Photon
14 July, 02:25
Or are they afraid of truth? That seems more likely.

LeLe John @Grace1125
14 July, 02:17
(they) Should be

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
14 July, 02:54
In response LeLe John to her Publication
wild women-those who innerstand, they are equal to men ,not subevent, submissive. or the weaker sex..pffft!.They are .strong intelligent, independent opinionated fearless..warriors

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
14 July, 02:15
😂 Apparently. We have such a saying.
Do žen a do malounů se nevidí.
Can't see into watermelons and women
Kam čert nemůže, tam nastrčí ženskou.
Where the devil can't go, there bait a woman.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 July, 02:12
Is that why all these DUDES are trying to be women👀 We are warriors for sure. I walked myself to jail after someone hurt my child. Walked straight from the courtroom I stomped his ass in to the magistrate and turned myself in. Because it was worth it! I will rock that jumpsuit. FAFO leave the children alone.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 July, 04:48
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
This is the only time I have ever been to jail😅 felt my career as a criminal needed clarity😅 the "justice" system failed me and my child, I tried to use the proper channels put in place. When they failed us, I snapped like wny real mother would have. Again. worth it.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
14 July, 02:10
My husband always wants to know why God gave men nipples.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
14 July, 02:09
Interesting thoughts. There certainly seems to be a war against women. I’ve been irratated since the early 80’s I think when they started lifting bans on what could be advertised on tv ads. started with bras , then feminine hygiene products which have gotten explicitly disgusting of late and women pooping on tv. Cancelling the mystery and definition of women. I also notice bith here and TG that women are the main fighters in this battle. Taking on school boards and generally putting themselves out there on tne battlefield Often in TG chats the mantra is where are the men. The masculine men. Not the soy boy men. There appears to be a war on real men as welll….

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
14 July, 02:59
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
The satanic luciferian agenda is to replace women in society with men posing as women to give the appearance women still exist, and to alter the image of women. They call this process the cremation of care. They hate goodness, caring, giving, loving, nurturing qualities women share. They must kill off women and they are doing so with replacement, jabs, and other poisons. Imagine a world without the kindheartedness of women. This is what they love and it allows them to torture children.

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
14 July, 02:04
That's right! 🎶💪😘

I AM WOMAN (Hear Me Roar)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Helen Reddy - I Am Woman (Hear Me Roar) - YouTube

The original promo film (nowadays referred to as a "music video") for Australian born American singer/songwriter Helen Reddy's iconic 1972 smash hit "I Am Wo...