[they] FOOKED @Banksy
If we're in an information War and [MSM] is the ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE...then why are WE THE PEOPLE not protesting OUT LOUD in front of every Fake News company in OUR country...

#demandTruth #WEHAVETHEPOWER #wecanendthis #togetherwewin #WeAretheStorm #occupyMSM #NeverStop #thisiswar #firstthoughts #impassionateRu
08:01 AM - Jul 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Banksy in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
14 July, 08:15
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Wanna hear a funny (true) story.

I asked a guy who worked for Charlie Gibson/Diane Sawyer - and others at ABC a similar question a few years back..........(okay - more than 10). It was before I heard the term "fake news" ever come out of someone's mouth. He was a "fact checker" - Columbia grad........
Anchor good looks.. and I was on a 1st date. I still expect to see him on TV one day........... He wanted to discuss the swimmer scandal.

I said why don't you carry important stories like what's going on in Africa (I'd just been there)... Diane Sawyer had recently bashed and shamed everyone in my profession... by claiming her elite status....

He said he was "naive" before he started working there.. (at ABC / NYC national) ... and ...... "focus groups" indicate...........
and "people want to be entertained"............. not real news.

If "people want entertainment" at 5pm............ there will never be real news.
There was no 2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
14 July, 08:16
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
who was that politican who discussed "focus groups" in her leaked emails?

Oh yeah............. HRC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396