Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Grace Messina @Grace26
03 February, 07:25
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
im in Canada and have never seen anything like that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Msterri ... @Msterri
03 February, 07:23
I did a search and I think this may explain it but not sure. https://nbc25news.com/amp/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
03 February, 06:12
I am in northeast PA. I just went outside and grabbed some of tbe snow and did the same thing! My son came into the room and asked "why is it burning and not melting?"

Msterri ... @Msterri
03 February, 07:27
In response Kay Bur to her Publication
I just posted a link to an article on this thread that explains it. It says the snowball is absorbing the water, but an ice cube will drip. Can you try packing the snow again into a really dense snowball so it is almost as hard as ice. If it drips when lit then it was just because the first snowball was absorbing the drips. If it doesn't drip, well, it's just strange snow 🤣

Doreen McLean @Dmckee
03 February, 04:27
We are dealing with real evil people. We know that they control the weather and yes, what does that mean for the future ????

Britny Morgan @Morg91
03 February, 04:22
my mom and i just tried this in WV and it didnt melt it turned black as well.

Msterri ... @Msterri
03 February, 04:09
Could the flame be evaporating the snow before it drips?

Only followers of this user (Allthingsreal777) can see their posts

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
03 February, 03:59
WTH?

Mako Shark @realJimKime
03 February, 03:59
WTH ?

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
03 February, 03:54
WHAT???????????????