Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
The My Pillow Guy Mike Lindell... Who else has a feeling he is much more? He just said that either Thursday or Friday the Miracle begins. A documentary will be released that needs to be shared with everyone! It will change things! Friday huh? 5:5

Let's see what happens! To remind you, Friday is 2 Days ahead of schedule. Sunday is the 7th = Superb[OWL]

https://youtu.be/w3vY3yHkP...
Mike Lindell - Trump Miracle Coming This Friday! - YouTube

Jesus is going to beat the daylights out of the Devil My Pillow and Mike Lindell. Listen to what is about to happen!!!Moral of the Story - Don't get in a pil...

03:21 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
Zanne Anon @Zanne63
04 February, 09:16
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
black jack @blackjack
04 February, 08:09
I hope they use the EBS and show it to everyone. Have you seen those billboard vans in DC? Appalling!! Check out Richard Citizen Journalist on Telegram and see them up close. Totally out of order.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
03 February, 09:42
I'm hoping there are magic healing powers in the pillows I bought! I keep thinking there also has to be more to these pillows!🤔

chris _yt @chris_yt
03 February, 06:43
He don't say Where it's going.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
03 February, 06:44
In response chris _yt to his Publication
Because the big release will be on Friday, a big documentary will be released and potentially looped on OANN and other networks that are conservative. It has to be shared, as it will change lots of minds about the real results of this Election. We already know that something is supposed to happen on A Friday, which one? Not sure. But according to Mike this Friday will begin the Miracle.

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
03 February, 06:32
We owe Mike!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
03 February, 06:10
TRUMP #Miracle APPARENTLY NOW ITS THE MILITARY #GENOCIDAL #WARPSPEED OPERATION #vaccine

#Vaccination

"A MIRACLE " OF COVER GENOCIDE BECAUSE IS FORCED IN COUNTRIES LIKE #Spain
TO ELDERLY PEOPLE WITH DEMENTIA

AND EVEN FORCING LEGALY

IF WE LOOK THE RESULTS

03 February, 06:03
MASSIVES FAKE #covid OUTBREK
IN EVERY SINGLE #NURSING #Home
IN EVERY SINGLE RETARD #COUNTRY

WHERE THIS #Miracle OF #genocide HAS BEEN USED

INCLUDING, #Trump ADMINISTRATION

FOR #Optics ONLY ... OF COURSE

#game #THEORY
BEST KILLING ANYBODY US
THAN NOT THEM

PROBLEM ? 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
03 February, 06:08
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Why are you spreading this around? Nobody was talking about the vaccine here. Did you actually watch the video?

03 February, 06:16
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
ANOTHER CRAZY ACCOUNT PUSHING NARRAIVAS WIHTOUY ACCEPT REPLICA.

AS WAS SAYING

#Miracle WAS APPERENTLY A #CODE TERM

FOR WHO KNOWS WHAT

IN OUR BEST HOPE AND CONFIDENT SPIRIT

WE TOUGHT THAT FOR #GOLD #STANDAR

OR EVEN #Fisa #Declass

NAMED AS #Pfizer

BUT IF FISA HAS HAD SOME REALEASE

ALSO THE DEATH TOLL
AND
CORPSES BODYCOUNT (OR SICKNESSS )

BY THIS #Miracle #VACCIONATION SUPPORTER BY TRUMP ADMINISTRATION AS ULTRA SAFE

AND #GOLD #STANDAR IN SAFETY

as said before
DEATH TOLL IN #NURSING HOMES NEAR %50 IN #Spain ( CATALONIA)

no autopsy

#MAGA
#thegreata

03 February, 06:00
TRUMP #MIIRACLE WAS THE GENOCIDE
#vaccine LAS TIME I CHECK IT

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
03 February, 04:58
Problem is.... 75 million patriots already know the election was stolen. unless you force congress and the rest of the world watch it, it wont matter.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
03 February, 05:01
In response The room where It happens to her Publication
It's not about us Patriots! Anons know a lot of what will shock the world already! This will shock the Sheep, nothing of what is coming will shock any of us anymore, unless God is truly coming down from heaven that would be quite the shocker! For Anons anything to shock us it has to be huge. For THEM they did not even know there was fraud! I have already heard tons of them saying they are happy with things now. Also Mike Lindell talks about a Miracle, so let it happen! 🙏 It's in Gods hands!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
03 February, 04:41

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
03 February, 04:34
Get a few twitter, FB, and Gab accounts going
We are going to need to spread this far and wide

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
03 February, 04:38
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
I los my ability to create Twitter accounts sadly. I rejoined 5x in the end with a new Google Voice Number and it only took them one full day to suspend me again. Signed up again after clearing cache and history of browser and after following just 2 people suspended again. Can't sign up anymore. So when the info comes out on Friday everyone who is still able to get back there has to share it, not only there though but send link to anyone you know!

Angela Martin @Marangela
03 February, 04:30
This is amazing! 🥰👍🏻

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
03 February, 03:53
On that joke of a Newsmax interview, he said he was releasing info on "Friday."

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
03 February, 03:48
Archangel Michael?

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
03 February, 03:42
faithfully awaiting the day🙏🏻🇺🇸