Only people mentioned by JMSesq15 in this post can reply
Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
13 July, 11:59
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
im always barefoot. the bottoms of my feet look it too. πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
13 July, 07:13
There is No Way I can go barefoot this time of the year where I live in Nevada. It hit a high of 114 degrees. You can't imagine how hot the ground feels. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jaycee Lexie @JayceeLexie
13 July, 07:15
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.SmartPay1.com

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
13 July, 07:13
There is No Way I can go barefoot this time of the year where I live in Nevada. It hit a high of 114 degrees. You can't imagine how hot the ground feels. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Jaycee Lexie @JayceeLexie
13 July, 07:16
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.SmartPay1.com

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
12 July, 11:50
talkin[g]

#452 > 911

452 > 47

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
12 July, 11:34
I did go out barefoot looking at the Moon and instead Earth having a chance to talk much a low flying helicopter started circling the areaπŸ˜‚, further I saw blue lights of Police car (I assumed) and I decided it's better to leave and go inside.😳 There I checked the Flight radar and ADS-B exchange and neither show a callsign from that helicopter. 😲

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
12 July, 10:50
Trump DEVOLVED THE GOVERNMENT the day he was inaugurated. Why? USA Corp.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 July, 09:33
πŸ’§311πŸ”₯
[R]
Define.
They knew all along.
Expand your thinking.
Q
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

πŸ’§113πŸ”₯
Why is SA relevant?
MSM.
What is Operation Mockingbird?
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Speed.
Q
πŸ§πŸ’§

🧐11.3?

🧐3:11 > 32 γ€Šγ€‹ 23

πŸ’§23πŸ”₯
They knew our agencies would grow in power so much so they could/can hold the executive hostage or engage with bad actors.
Trump nominated someone new to direct every agency but one. He controls the top.
πŸ§πŸ’§

πŸ’§32🌊
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).
https://qalerts.app/?n=32

🧐CONTINUEDπŸ‘‡

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 July, 09:41
🧐CONTINUED

πŸ’§5πŸ”₯
Follow the money, it's the key.
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed.
Also many are thinking from one point of view, US only, this evil is embedded globally. US is the first domino.
Have faith.
πŸ§πŸ’§
https://qalerts.app/?n=5

πŸ’§1511πŸ”₯
Search foreign posts (State).
Face important.
Q
πŸ§πŸ’§

πŸ’§1151πŸ”₯
Side by side graphic.
SS/LL deal drop(s) w/ orig timestamp(s).
POTUS’ Tweet.
Important going forward.
Q

🧐15:11 > 62 γ€Šγ€‹ 26

πŸ’§26πŸ¦…πŸ’«πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.
🧐 11.3 in πŸ’§ & VK's 3:11 timestamp

πŸ’§62 πŸ”₯
πŸ§πŸ’§

🧐CONTINUEDπŸ‘‡

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 July, 09:01
it’s raining here but instinctively went outside when I woke up today to stand on the grass πŸ’–

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 July, 08:05
It was raining, but I still stood in the mud.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
12 July, 07:41
Get E Talkin
Getty Talkin
One of the Getty family members is spilling the beans
Getty + Talkin >= Fooked

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
12 July, 07:35
Met my husband at our getaway place & we left our phones at the house while we walked & chatted riverside for about an hour with the pups. Thanks for the push VK. It felt amazing to the both of us. (such an odd gif I had to post it. πŸ˜‚)

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
12 July, 06:43
Love grounding!!! ❀️❀️❀️

Silver Cat @silvercat
12 July, 05:59
What is the S. Resonance pegging at? Have to look it up.

Judy Anonette @biju
12 July, 05:47
I love going barefoot, wish I was near the water!!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
12 July, 05:22
think easier on sand than my grass but gonna try right now, maybe some cbd on bottoms of feet 😁

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
12 July, 04:48
I did this today at the beach!

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 July, 04:57
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
I love walking on the beach barefooot!πŸ‘£

Hope you enjoyed every second of it.πŸ’–

I was able to take a few walks last week.πŸ–

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
12 July, 04:48
Missing 'your'
your= 79
Remember/Prepare

GE = 12
FF = 12

Missing [G] =7
BE (25) = 7

Proof to begin 11.3.

talkin = 67
Water/Timber/Circle Back

Earth's talkin = 138
ARE you ready = 138

TS 3:11 < > 11.3

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 July, 05:01
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Thank you so much for sharing your amazing decode.πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™

Hope you're doing well and enjoying the summer.
πŸ–

Sending love & hugs to you. πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
12 July, 04:46
Every day, if I am able!πŸ‘β€οΈ

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 July, 04:58
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
πŸ‘Œβ€οΈ

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
12 July, 04:22
* leave the phone behind.
😊 πŸ’•

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 July, 04:32
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Thank you for sharing Leah.πŸŒΌπŸ’πŸŒΈπŸŒ»

Hope you're doing well and enjoying the summer so far.πŸ’–

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
12 July, 04:15
Go Barefoot And Close Eyes If You Have Time Today Earth's Talkin=593

The Guardians Have Received And Announced The Green Light Has Been Given=593
Welcome Back All Of You The Task Will Begin For You Immediately=593
Strength And Honor Warrior We Stand At The Ready Always Q=593
We Come Together As One It So Happens Today It Is Now Made Done=593

The Son Of Man Opens Book And Destroys The New World Order=593
He Is Exposing Reprobates By The Power Of The Living Word=593
I Won't Destroy The World I Will Just Remove The Wicked=593
And Every Slave Of Every Kind Shall Be Instantaneously Freed=593

He Comes In The Name Of His Father And The People Still Do Not Believe=593
The Light Shined In Darkness And The Darkness Comprehended It Not=593

With His Stripes We Are All Healed We Like Sheep Have Gone Astray=593
Return My Whole Essence Back To One Hundred Percent Efficiency=593
Positive Transformation Angels Surround You Ascend=593

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 July, 04:19
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Thank you so much for sharing your amazing post & insight.πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™

Sending so much love & light to you.

You're always beyond spectacular.
πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ’«βœοΈπŸ₯°

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 July, 04:12

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
12 July, 04:00
i took this advice.. went out and just laid on the grass under one of my trees, the beagles enjoyed that, im sure i now have some beagle love bruises from them jumping all over me, i have four , it was great. i will do that more often now.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
12 July, 03:51
Did this a little while ago, felt great. Maybe time for a little more!

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
12 July, 03:45
Stand outside barefoot with your eyes closed for a few minutes. Then try telling me the earth is movingπŸ˜‚

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 July, 03:43
For all those following your amazing advice:

https://www.myglobalviewpo...

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
12 July, 03:32
Good idea! Sure sounds like biG things are coming. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» That is an interesting TS too!

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
12 July, 03:29

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 July, 03:28
My mommas bday today, and feeling pleasant energies. Love wins.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
12 July, 03:50
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Awwww, hope ya'll get to sing to her!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
12 July, 03:56
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Please tell her your AnonUp Fam says Happy Birthday ❣️

TrueView Patriot @TimA
12 July, 03:16
πŸ˜Žβ˜• all day