Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
16 July, 12:46
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Franklin credit union victims testified to authorities, and NOTHING was done, because they (the POWER ELITE MAFIA), WERE THE PERPS!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
13 July, 06:57
WE THE PATRIOTS IN THIS COUNTRY NEED TO KNOW THAT CPS IS BEING TRACKED AND IS ALREADY LIKELY SHUT DOWN BY NOW
( OR SOON WILL BE)

I WANT PERP WALKS AND HANG ALL THE BASTARDS IN PUBLIC FOR STEALING AND RAPING KIDS

SO WHAT ABOUT THE INNOCENT CHILDREN AND BABIES?

KIDS CAN'T GO BACK TO THEIR DRUG-ADDICTED, NASTY TWERKING, MENTALLY ILL, SEXUALLY DISEASED LEG SPREADING WHORES PARENT FIGURE "MOTHER" (NO FATHERS)

MANY TIMES THERE ARE 12 KIDS BEING BORN FOR WELFARE $$$$ AND EVEN MORE BABY DADDIES!

MY SUGGESTION AND PROPOSAL:

PAY THE "MOTHERS" "REPARATIONS" TO KEEP THE KIDS IN SAFE "SUMMER CAMPS" AND GET THEM AWAY FROM CPS AND THE PARENTS

TEACH THE CHILDREN OUT OF THE HOODS- TEACH THEM ABOUT OUR FLAG AND FREEDOM

AND JUST WAIT UNTIL THE BLACK COMMUNITY FINDS OUT THAT "SLAVERY" IS ALSO A FAKE MADE-UP STORY!!!!

GOTCHA ! YES IT WAS 100% FAKE LIKE THE MOON LANDING AND ROYALTY

WE ARE UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE REPTILIANS! RACE IS A BAIT TO CONTROL SOCIETY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
12 July, 05:17
The Queen was with Prince Phillip several times in Germany for child hunting.
Where is the Black Forest.
Even on military land, which was specially closed for this purpose.
Well, he is already in hell and the lizard will follow him.
Period.

NEO ONE @Neo
12 July, 05:17
The Queen was with Prince Phillip several times in Germany for child hunting.
Where is the Black Forest.
Even on military land, which was specially closed for this purpose.
Well, he is already in hell and the lizard will follow him.
Period.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
12 July, 03:57
children and youth here in Pa
Pa does not have to report a child missing when they are "owned" by the state! (taken the parental rights away)
You cant pay a lawyer to represent you hete either against them
Bill Clinton gave them the endless checkbook to steal as many poor kids as they can.
One judge in my county to see every single cps case...and they just voted to up the salary of caseworkers with the "hope" of filling the vacant positions (I, happliy can say i got 1 of those souless employees fired 😁)

chore Toke @choretoke
Hang them ALL ❗️Evil Demons😡

chore Toke @choretoke
Hang them ALL ❗️Evil Demons😡

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
12 July, 12:32
IT IS ALL CORRUPT AND THE KIDS ARE PAYING THE PRICE. CHECK OUR COMPANY CME. KIDS IS OLD ARMY BARRICKS BEING TORTURED FOR THEIR BLOOD. THIS IS TRULY SATANS WORLD THAT IS BEING TAKEN DOWN WITH HIS MINIONS. STAY SAFE MY FELLOW HUMANS.

memes matter @NoComment
12 July, 12:25

wht 2.0 @wht
12 July, 11:56
The (should-have-been) famous Franklin Cover-Up scandal of the late 80s included the open access to the children housed at the original Father Flanagan's Boy's Town (and Girl's Town) outside of Omaha Nebraska by a high level Republican operative and manager of the Franklin S&L. He was able to walk in and leave with children keeping them for days at a time, often flying them around the country to sex parties and using them as drug mules.

https://www.amazon.com/Fra...