TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
God is With Me

God, even when I go through extremely hard trials, I want to know that You are with me. I want to experience Your comfort, especially when I'm faced with an uncomfortable situation. I know that You love me and that You never leave me, but right now, I need a reminder of Your presence. Please speak to me in this moment, and provide comfort to my soul. In Jesus' name, Amen.
11:41 AM - Jul 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
12 July, 02:30
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen to that! It's part of the journey, you're not alone. Me personally, I'm picking up on what you put down. I too am healing. Understanding most challenges come with growth, it can be hard to see the blessing in the middle of the storm. We are all in the midst of this spiritual battle in one form or another whether we acknowledge it or not. Everyone's journey is unique according to God's plan IMO. God's plan doesn’t happen to us; it happens for us. Sure, it hurts when external forces dim your light, but when you move on… the blessings come. Be the Light 😀 This too shall pass.

Does light create the shadow, or the shadow make the light?
Who follows who?

For y'all risking reputation and relationships to challenge the deception and lies of others because you care. Those that love and fight for what they know to be true, not only for their freedom but for everyone else's freedom... God Speed, Protection and Blessings 2U.

The Truth Will Set You Free! Love and Light!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 July, 02:57
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
❤️🙏🙏❤️Amen, Amen, and Amen. Thank you so much for the kind words. I often find myself alone and struggling. I have lost family members from trying to tell them the truth. I tried to warn them of the vaccines and not to get them, but most of them got it anyway. I love them from afar and pray for them. I put everything into GOD'S hands. How it is meant to be, it will be. Those of us that are going through all of this, we just need to be here for one another and stay strong together. I so appreciate all of my AnonUp family. You all mean the world to me and I appreciate what each and every one of you do to reach others and to spread the truth and gospel. Keep the Faith. Keep fighting. Never give up and Never give in.
We've got this, because we all know, GOD has already WON. GOD Bless You All. WWG1WGA WORLDWIDE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
12 July, 11:43
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen! Praying with you in this!

12 July, 11:48
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
🙏❤️Amen...I think we all need this right now. Prayers up for everyone that we all feel GOD's comfort, presence, and guidance.