Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 July, 01:21
Oh boy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
I truly believe that "The Mandela Effect" is nothing more than a human program, just like many other evil methods to create internal doubt and confusion. No different than all the other methods utilized by these evil entities.
03:37 PM - Jul 11, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
11 July, 03:48
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Luis, I agree with you! One more way to fook with people's minds and make them feel as though they're nuts.

I don't believe that Sunkist changed their name. I think they branded it that way on purpose, to make it seem as though it was cursive writing when they probably wanted a subliminal Sinkist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
11 July, 03:53
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
It seems [they definitely wanted a subliminal “sin” injected into the name. It’s always been written like that. And replying to your other post here, come to think of it, they wanted to inject a subliminal “UN” aa well.

None None @MUDD
11 July, 03:45
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
They have had the ability to change infirmation in real-time since before any of ue were born. The way they keep the majority dumbed down, it was even easier with all of it beconing digital (soon to be only digital?) fornat. IMO that is all it is...those of us remembering things differently are easy to dismiss as crazy, or them even make up some fictional narrative about reality shifts or whatever. Which is why I value my books and hand-written notes...