Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
i have noticed my likes and reshares has dropped precipitously.

i must be doing either something very wrong. or very right.

only God knows.
06:32 PM - Jul 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 September, 08:47
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Many eyes brother, keep going, with God, the message travels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
24 September, 08:52
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
im not worried πŸ˜‚

i know who I am.

And it seems

1 They do too and they hate or fear it

2 they do too and love it

Polarizing choices to make

Follow TRUTH or shun it when it knocks on your door

What goes around comes around

πŸΊπŸ€πŸ€πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
09 July, 08:04
I've noticed it ebbs and flows
Also there's been a lot to dig into & research & keep up with just this past week!

I noticed in the comments something about surveillance
I don't take kindly to the thought but it wouldn't surprise me, even here on AU

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
16 July, 12:05
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
It ebbs and flows in a way that people come and go, and some dont come back πŸ˜‚. but my follower count is rising. who cares really. its about the TRUTH

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
09 July, 07:51
It might be because you are not following many people. I don't see your posts much but I'd like to.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
09 July, 08:01
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
πŸ˜‚ could be. i stick to the basics on AU and keep my circle tight. there are alot of anons who follow me and have much respect. my goal has always been make a difference without getting distracted. never mattered how many followers i had. i just found it interesting as of late that many anons have not been interacting.

im starting to use the explore feature more so i can peep others posts without clogging my feed

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
09 July, 04:02
I think because we are a tight group, we see to many reshares of the same thing,

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 July, 11:34
Ahhh The more to test You with, right on track bro. πŸ‘Šβ€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈ

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
08 July, 11:37
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Just a cowboy and his pony. πŸ€πŸ•Š

Test after test πŸ™πŸΌβœοΈ

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
08 July, 09:55
I’ve been liking, re-posting, & replying to most anon’s accounts for the past 3 years (going back to twitter days) and none of them ever respond or follow back. Seems a bit clicky with most of the main acct’s here in anonup, unfortunately.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
08 July, 09:56
In response MLB Bell to his Publication
i inly have a few people that reply. others are fairly stand offish. very suspicious.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 July, 08:39
Mine too Shareef. Were we being surveilled and we no longer are???

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
08 July, 08:45
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
very interesting thought !

we will see.

I personally have not seen any covert surveillance on myself cease. Apparent by some devilish Twitter fingers who rants constantly, spies on my GF and my account to use for his prophetic twitter poops.

Deep State // Illuminati has not stopped making fun of me in the news. Apparent with newest MK Ultra "Awake the Rapper". Real deaths.

But thats between me and you. and everyone else who sees this reshare.

πŸ™πŸ’œ.

It stops when we flip the damn switch to Q internet.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
08 July, 07:04
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
hello who dis ?

ya ok !

haha

i feels that fam. πŸ–€

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
08 July, 06:50
Folks Are just getting tired, Me Included.once we get fully into the storm thing will change for the better but for now i am just going to hide in the long grass, watching and waiting.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
08 July, 06:56
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
if you look at VK or DOQs reshares and like when AU first opened up it was crazy. people have definitely gone back into their holes and split into cliques or gone silent. Some anons have are gone without any word which has me worried so i pray for them. anyways im talking more recently.

people are not ready for ugly truths that pertain to the movement. Infiltration, Deep State operatives etc everywhere. that turns people off. but to defeat the dark you must shine light.

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
08 July, 06:44
maybe folks can't see when your vibes get too much higher than theirs.

Just a thought

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
08 July, 06:46
In response IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 to his Publication
amen anon.

Vibe higher than you could even imagine! even when its so hard to.

Dark to light !

WWG1WGA ! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ–€πŸ€βœοΈ

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
08 July, 06:38
Same with me. Like i just dropped right off the radar. πŸ˜•

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
08 July, 06:43
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
seeing the wave of fake accounts recently has me curious.

spam button used many times.

caught one account or a few spam sex accounts.

could be they use those.

but also engagement from some anons has dropped. very strange.

according to one friend i am very polarizing πŸ˜‚ i must say that the people who have blocked me has risen too. so theres that🀣 people get triggered.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
08 July, 06:38
lol your posts approx.
100% more polarising
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
you are loved

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
08 July, 06:40
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Ω‹ i trust i am doing the right thing and am on the right path ! Praise be to God.

Thank you Lisa. youre so awesome. 🐸😎 Love you !

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
08 July, 06:36
I love your posts!!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
08 July, 06:37
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
i love you friend !!

vibe on ! πŸ–€πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ