Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 July, 01:21
Oh boy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
Was invited to share a dream I've had long years to build homes that would house married couples (1 man 1 woman...the original & only's lol), plus any children the couple might already have.

The fam would agree to take in foster siblings to the point that their home(s) would have a max of 10 ppl in them, and those siblings would become as their own kids.

This was back in the early 2000's. Was taken into an Administrative Office of a man who was very influential on a small, private college in N. Georgia. Shared the dream that I knew was from God, and this man set me up to travel to the headquarters of Chic-Fil-A (yes,no k) and meet Mr. Truett Cathey and spend the day with him sharing my hope/dream/vision, and to tour his incredibly beautiful HQ and see his awesome classic car collection housed there.

Mr. Cathey was prepared to give me enough $$ to build as many as I wanted, as unbeknownst to me, CFA was already doing a similar thing.

When push came to shove and Mr. Cathe
06:27 PM - Jul 08, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
08 July, 06:30
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
2/2 cont. Mr. Truett Cathey was at the age he was passing ops to his son, the son chose to not build any homes in the U.S., but only in places like India.

Haven't eaten at CFS since, and after Mr. Cathey's passing, can see his values being trampled upon by CFS support of things Truett would never have ok'd.

"I dreamed a dream of days gone by..."

:'(
interdasting that the k was originally there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396