P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
2022 is the year Kim Clement prophesied that America will be returned to the righteous. “Strange July” is here and in the “fall [they] will fall.” The best really is yet to come!

“Surely the Lord GOD does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.”
‭‭Amos‬ ‭3:7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅
12:32 PM - Jul 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
08 July, 11:54
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Praise God's unmatchable name!!
Kim was a real blessing to this world. He gets to stand with the Lord now and watch all this play out. He probably gets to see the "elite' soil their drawers, too. Too cool. Can't wait to get there and shake Kim's hand while hugging Jesus' neck!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
08 July, 11:02
PDJT is God's chosen David. Thank you our Lord God, Amen. We have heard you, you Deserve all the Glory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 July, 08:57
So LOVE & appreciate Kim Clement.
He heard the Word
He spoke the Word
& we know that because his prophecies have come true
& continue to come true.
God bless & thank him unceasingly 🙏💞🕊️

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
09 July, 01:00
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
‘Strange July, strange July…..’

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
09 July, 01:12
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
He's one of the reasons I woke up.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
08 July, 01:22

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
08 July, 01:17
i just got the fooking chills his voice coupled with that music you feel his positivity and voice and music just hits you in the soul. kim clement is a prophetic legend change my mind 🤯

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
08 July, 01:06
Love Kim Clement and the Prophetic. its amazing to see the words that God speaks come to pass. Makes me think of a
" Christimas to Remember"
Also hec yes about the weather. its freakin hot in Texas. Ive never seen it this hot before in the month of July. its hitting 105 this week 🥵

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
08 July, 12:39
50th year, double jubilee (7x7+1).
1971 began the first, think Jewish New Year
Jewish New Year = Rosh Hashanah, late sept
jubilee year ends late sept

then we begin anew, different energy/‘time’
Roe was argued in 1971
Nixon took us off gold standard in 1971
undo both of those before we begin again!

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
08 July, 12:43
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Can’t wait for the return to GOLD. 😎🇺🇸🦅

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 July, 12:35
End of Nov after 2020 election when I first was introduced to Kim at Trey Smith's "God in a Nutshell" is when I first knew what God was doing for us. BEST PLAN EVER!

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
08 July, 12:41
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication