Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
My dad is dying, I will go see him tomorrow morning. I hope that he goes before then, as he has awaited the day to be in the arms of his Heavenly Father, for a very long time. If anyone is led, I would so appreciate prayers for my Mom, Pauline, who is now by the bedside of her husband, Richard, of 65 years. Praise Jesus for his promise of eternal life.
05:50 PM - Jul 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
11 July, 10:47
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
This is difficult, I know, for I have been there, too. I'm sorry. Prayers for God's peace for you all. It's wonderful to know that your dad knows the Lord. Hugs 🤗❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 July, 11:21
In response Mainly_ Amy to her Publication
Thank you Amy, so appreciated! My dad got to meet his Heavenly Father on Saturday, no more earthly suffering. My mom is doing well, I think she is relieved and tired and I know she is grateful for prayers. Thank you again.💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
09 July, 08:47
Ive sent you a private message prayer. My heart weeps. ❤️

09 July, 11:38
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
Thank you. We went to visit, and he had passed a few minutes earlier. We prayed together, my mom, sister and I. Thanking Jesus for taking him gently and we rejoice in our tears, knowing that he is up in Heaven singing with the choir now! God Bless.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
09 July, 03:14
Prayers for your whole family 🙏🙏🙏✨✨✨💖💖💖

Love Life @FullwithHope
08 July, 06:14
"For this is the will of my Father, that whoever sees the Son and believes in him who have eternal life; and I will raise him up on the last day." John 6:40

praying and sending love 🙏 ❤️

08 July, 05:38
Thank you all, I am overwhelmed by the love shown on AU. My mom and I are having a good visit, my sister will arrive soon. Dad is awake, but on Morphine every 4 hours. He is on oxygen, and breathing very shallowly. I held his hand and told him that i was so happy to see him, and i love him dearly. His breath came faster. I believe he heard me. Perhaps not, but I like to hope. He is so close to being with his dear Father in Heaven. 92 years, a really fine Christian. The nurses told me they have prayed with him many times. Thank you again to everyone. We are so grateful.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 July, 05:36
Prayers for your family peacefulwarrior and your father who will be with our father.🙏🙏🙏

Vickie Black @SassyPatrioticNana
08 July, 02:54
praying for comfort for you and your fam fren❤️🙏🏻

Vickie Black @SassyPatrioticNana
08 July, 02:54
praying for comfort for you and your fam fren❤️🙏🏻

suZy Connolly @suZq14
08 July, 01:41
sending love and prayers 🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 July, 01:07
🙏🏼

Cam Mac @campmac111
08 July, 12:21
Prayers for Richard (the lucky one), Pauline and all who are left to feel the loss (temporary). Peace, love and perfect understanding to you all.

J J Larr @3JJL
08 July, 11:34
Prayers for your Dad, Mom and family.
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
08 July, 11:28
adding your parents to our noon patriots prayer on tg.

08 July, 05:40
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
🙏Thank you so much, I am very appreciative!🙏

Water Mark @Watermark
08 July, 11:18
🙏🙏

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
prayers and love ❤️

prayers and love ❤️

prayers and love ❤️

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
08 July, 11:14
prayers and ❤️ love

Thomas Bell @Thomas_Bell
08 July, 11:10
prayers

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
08 July, 11:08
I am so sorry to your family and I will pray for your dad to go peacefully, for your mom, and for you! 🙏❤️

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
08 July, 11:06
🙏🏼

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
08 July, 11:06
On it ... praying now

I am Keri @Lionessheart
08 July, 11:05
my love and prayers for you and your family

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
08 July, 11:04
safe journies and much love and peace for your father. sending so many blessings for his travels and transition. may God Bless him and walk with him.

my dad just diagnosed with Alzheimer’s.
one day we will all be seeing our parents trancend the veil. always seems too soon. life here is short, the blink of an eye. But as we know, we are eteranal.
Blessings and love

Islands Onthebeach @Islandsonthebeach
God Bless you and your family. Prayer sent. ty for sharing.🙏🏼

kolibri @kolibri
❤️🙏 ❤️

Dottie French @DotOn777
🙏🙏🙏much love and many prayers, PW.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
08 July, 10:55
PW, May God wrap His loving arms around your Dad, your Mom and your family today and in the days to come.

'May the Lord bless you and keep you; may His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; and give you peace.'

Forever and ever.

In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
08 July, 10:46
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Sista Sue @SC18835410
08 July, 10:42
Sending love and prayers for you all!
❤️🙏🏻❤️